Search results

  1. Misskermie

    If some Muppets had theme songs

    Lollipop(MIKA)- Kermit Material girl- Miss Piggy
  2. Misskermie

    The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

    I have to seriously agree with you there. That made me cry.
  3. Misskermie

    The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

    Couldn't we ride makes me cry. It's so beautiful!
  4. Misskermie

    Muppet Pajamas and Bandaids at Walmart

    Yup... Not what I thought you were talking about... NOW I WANT THEM!!!
  5. Misskermie

    Muppet Pajamas and Bandaids at Walmart

    Can't you paste a link to the pic?
  6. Misskermie

    Muppet Pajamas and Bandaids at Walmart

    Wait, you mean with more muppets?
  7. Misskermie

    If some Muppets had theme songs

    Droop singing that sound by greenday Is it called "The Boulevaurd of broken dreams"?
  8. Misskermie

    Calendar Oneshot: March Mushy Muddy

    Ru, I gotta say, that, that was the most beautiful explaination on marriage ever! Oh yeah, and for the bajillonth time today, HAPPY BITHDAY!!! P.S. As far as you know, this fic was my idea. (JK, I'm too inexperienced to write b-day fics, LOL!)
  9. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    Yeah, well you're lucky. On my 13th birthday, I said that I wanted my next birthday to be Fozzie themed, but they all laughed in my face!!!
  10. Misskermie

    The "It's A Great Time To Be A Muppet Fan" Thread - No Pessimism Allowed!

    LOL ur counting too? it's what, 15 more days now, right?
  11. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    Me too! WHY DID WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT CAKE?!?!?
  12. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    Yeah, for me, it either has to be icecream, or chocolate cheesecake!
Top