Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

    Ok, I've decided that, "I miss you, I need you..." Is my favorite!
  2. Misskermie

    Recent Gonzo Fanart

    Oh, I love it ALL! Squeee!
  3. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    Ha HA AH Ha! (Is my laughing getting creepy?) ANYHOOT!!! I love Kermit! I love how he's all, "C'mon Piggy!" Like, it's cute and chiz! And... Did Pepe just get a phone number? OOOOOooooooh! I luv mushiness! Not only do I think I heard a crash, I think I heard a crash... Oh, I'm Jaz by the...
  4. Misskermie

    Puppy Love

    Ha Ha Ha! Great Chapter! And I knew that eventually, Rowlf would make a tease toward Kermit about his "missus" LOL. It made me laugh! Moar Plz!
  5. Misskermie

    Fozzie's lonely...

    Gosh Dern it! Update this! LOL
  6. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    Ha Ha, nice one Kermit! And it looks like a girl is actually interested in Pepe! Coolio! More please!
  7. Misskermie

    Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

    Motorcycle cop is a sweet nothing? LOL
  8. Misskermie

    Half of the Stairs are Missing

    Woot! That was awesome! Moar Plz!
  9. Misskermie

    America Dumbs Down

    Did someone really say.... Wait, so these guys are adults? I'm 13 and I know better! Hey diddle the cat in the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon! Wow. Now, I know what borders mexico but not on top of my head. LOL
  10. Misskermie

    Well, now I've seen everything...

    I always thought they'd have bacon icecream. Miss Piggy must hate this thread.
  11. Misskermie

    Muppet Crushes

    Fozzie! Oh, it's just you. Bleah. LOL
  12. Misskermie

    Cavorting

    YES! YES! YEES! *ahem* sorry.
  13. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I love it! I love how Piggy is like, hypnotized by Kermit's charm, and how 80's robot is decade challenged, and kermit's all... kermit. LOL More please!
  14. Misskermie

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well, I'm doing this 'cuz I'm bored, and I have the need to read, and I also have the need to entertain. So... *ahem* Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! *bows* Thank you, Thank you, I'll be in my trailer.
  15. Misskermie

    Favorite Online Series

    I like the series, "Incredibly stupid deaths on Super Mario 64"
  16. Misskermie

    Well, now I've seen everything...

    Now you're not the only one who's seen it all!
  17. Misskermie

    Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

    So, what do you think? I think... Well I love them all! I love how they're mushy in every scene! Tee Hee! I love the romance! The adoring looks... But I think "I miss you, I need you..." wins. What about you?
  18. Misskermie

    Which Muppet are You Most Like

    Well, I'm really a mix of Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Beaker, and Kermit. (What a mutt! LOL) But every quiz I've ever taken, Every action I do, Every person who says so, Proves I'm mostly like Miss Piggy. I often speak faux french, I get jealous of women who get too close to my "frog" (And...
  19. Misskermie

    The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

    Well this thread is dying Dead, and I wish to ressurect it from death. *Ahem* IT'S THE MUPPET SHOW! WITH OUR VERY SPECIAL GUEST STAR, JAZ! yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy!!!! ACT 1- BACKSTAGE WITH SCOOTER! Scooter: Jaz, Jaz, 12 seconds to curtain! Jaz: ...12.... 12?! Every other guest star gets...
  20. Misskermie

    Muppet Crushes

    Well, all of youse guys who love Fozzie... GIVE UP, HE'S MINE!!!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! MINE! I'm serious! I love Fozzie, and he wouldn't dare leave me for anyone else. Right Fozzie? ...Fozzie? WHY ARE YOU DANCING WITH ANNIE SUE?! NOW I HATE HER! :mad:: That makes two...
Top