Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Figs (Cheesy Fanfic)

    I wish you could she how wide my mouth is right now
  2. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    STOP IT!!!! STOP KIDDNAPPING HER! AAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!!
  3. Misskermie

    Muppet Fanfic: After the Fireworks

    That was so sweet! It's my favorite episode of the Muppet show, and I'm glad you wrote an epilouge. YaY!
  4. Misskermie

    The Fanfic Research Thread

    That was The Leslie Uggams episode.
  5. Misskermie

    Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

    Not really. LOL
  6. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    I love kermit's guilt! Awwww! And fanning Fozzie is exactly what I'd do LOL
  7. Misskermie

    Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

    That...*sniff* That was beautiful.
  8. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    YAY!
  9. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    MORE DERNZIT!!! Oh, hello. LOL. And, I think that...YOU SHOULD PICK US OFF OF THE CLIFF WE ARE HANGING FROM!!! LOL And, I think Fozzie drinking coffee is cute! :)
  10. Misskermie

    Fozzie's In Love

    Ok, well, here I am again. I'm starting another fic. I have GOT to stop that! You know when you write something ahead of time, and then you get excited to post it? Yeah, that's what happened. Anywhoot, I'll still update other stories, I promise, I'm working on it, but... Um... Yeah.... BTW, Jaz...
  11. Misskermie

    Happy Easter

    Woot! I love foreign languages! And great chapter!
  12. Misskermie

    Recent Gonzo Fanart

    Oh, I love them! And I love the detail in her eyes! They're so sparkly!
  13. Misskermie

    Happy Easter

    Loved it! And... Heh Heh... "Swinya..." That's hilarious. Informitive, but hilarious. That's german right?
  14. Misskermie

    Figs (Cheesy Fanfic)

    Wow.... I am so interested right now. So interested that I'm curious as to what Kermit did to her... And gross even for him...? I'm... scared. LOL Next time, he's dating a human...? I COMING FOZZIE! LOL! More please!
  15. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Yes, we miss you! Great story! Woot!
  16. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    Woot! I mean, awwww.... where's piggy? But Woot! What a great chapter! Woot! More please!
  17. Misskermie

    Fozzie's lonely...

    Hooray!!!
  18. Misskermie

    Puppy Love

    I love love love this! More please! Oh, and I love Rowlf and his complicated medical words, and then he said he only reads stuff he understands! LOL More!
  19. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    Ha Ha Ha, I love how clueless Kermit was until Piggy spelled it out for him! Very good! More please!
  20. Misskermie

    Cavorting

    I loved it, it made me smile so much! I agree with newsie, Good to be the frog!
Top