Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Best Fozzie Bear Joke

    No he's a not, he's wearin' a necktie! LOL that's one of my faves.
  2. Misskermie

    Did You Know...

    It was pigathius
  3. Misskermie

    Did You Know...

    Wow. You learn so much in a day.
  4. Misskermie

    Slackbot draws stuff

    Or Fozzie if him and Miss Piggy were a couple. I've always wanted to see that! I mean... Well yeah! Heh.
  5. Misskermie

    The Fanfic Research Thread

    Is it bad that I don't know what wikis are?
  6. Misskermie

    Did You Know...

    I read on the bonus features that they dropped the "Lee" so they wouldn't be making fun of Peggy Lee, whoever that is.
  7. Misskermie

    How can someone hate Elmo?

    I love Elmo. He's not my favorite, but I still love him. The things I hate are how I Ask my smaller cousins who characters are and they don't know. In fact, they don't even know what Sesame Street is, they just refer to it as Elmo! I agree with this completely too. Elmo has overshadowed a...
  8. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if this happens to you: :mad: Well, you wake up in the mornin' feelin' like Miss Piggy :fanatic: You think long and hard about which Muppet shirt you want to wear:fanatic: :concern: For breakfast, you eat Captain alphabet (Just because Gonzo did) to the music of the flight of the...
  9. Misskermie

    Best Fozzie Bear Joke

    Fozzie's told a lot of jokes. Bad. Good. Corny. Cute. Well... Which one do you like?
  10. Misskermie

    "Gee, I wish I were you people..."

    I thought it wasn't a good line because if we liked it, (which we did) we'd watch it again, and the cute little joke would be ruined.
  11. Misskermie

    Stupidity Strikes Again

    Oh god. That's probably for people who somehow pass middle school, but fail highschool.
  12. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    Ah, same here with Fozzie. LOL
  13. Misskermie

    Favorite Muppet

    Ok, I have a top 5 now. 1. Miss Piggy 2. Fozzie 3. Kermit 4. Rowlf 5. Gonzo If i had a 6, it'd be Bunsen
  14. Misskermie

    The Fanfic Research Thread

    Um, when Gonzo said he lived in a cement mixer?
  15. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    LOL So, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you love him?
  16. Misskermie

    New Gigi Pic

    Oh, I love it! Her guitar really brings out her eyes! LOL Gonzo would love her.
  17. Misskermie

    Figs (Cheesy Fanfic)

    Even wider than that.
  18. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Piggy... And Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kermit... And Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
  19. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Okay. I think that i should post next on account of the fact that I haven't seen my co-writers in AGES. Soooo, here's goes something. Chapter whatever During the Valentines dance, Lonnie had excused herself to go outside. She couldn't dance, because of her previous embarrassment with...
  20. Misskermie

    Love, drama and Muppets

    YOU'RE EVIL!!! Anyway, nice chapter, and I just happened to notice that there's at least 3 interspecies couples on this thing. Oh yeah... MORE PLZ!!!!
Top