The new What Made You Smile Today thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Might as well post here while I've got the chance.

For my birthday, the family and I had two distinct meals...
Chilaquiles with avocado and refried beans in the morning hours.
Then poutine-styled burgers with a Baltimore Scream dessert in the evening hours.

Sure, this should be posted in the What Did You Eat? thread, but it was my birthday and I was really happy with the whole thing.

That, plus it'll be Christmas in a coupla days, so c'mon, get happy.
Happy birthday @The Count !

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On a more positive note, so I purchased two galaxy con video chats: One with Grey Delisle-Griffin on the 16th of next month, and then another with Roscoe Orman the following week! :big_grin:

There are other SS folks I’d like to chat with but Roscoe was pretty high on my list, and I am trying to spend my money wisely. In the end, I’m satisfied 👌

cjd874

Reaction score
On a more positive note, so I purchased two galaxy con video chats: One with Grey Delisle-Griffin on the 16th of next month, and then another with Roscoe Orman the following week! :big_grin:

There are other SS folks I’d like to chat with but Roscoe was pretty high on my list, and I am trying to spend my money wisely. In the end, I’m satisfied 👌
I'm considering doing that too. Not sure what to register for: a chat with Roscoe, Emilio Delgado, Alison Bartlett, or Steve Whitmire. I def don't have the money for all four...maybe 1 or 2.

cjd874

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm considering doing that too. Not sure what to register for: a chat with Roscoe, Emilio Delgado, Alison Bartlett, or Steve Whitmire. I def don't have the money for all four...maybe 1 or 2.
I’m hopeful we might get at least two SS related galaxicon events this year with the cast members! In the mean time I’d suggest going for who you really want to chat with the most

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got to meet Roscoe Orman in person in 2017, but unfortunately, I missed an opportunity to meet not only Grey DeLisle-Griffin but also Tara Strong last year because of the fricken Trump economy.

But at least I got to receive a special birthday video from Tara this year courtesy a certain salty white guy! :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But at least I got to receive a special birthday video from Tara this year courtesy a certain salty white guy! :wink:
She definitely gives some of the best cameos. I still got mine from her a year ago saved on my g drive. 😍 needless to say I was in cloud nine at that time. 😏

But yes, I paid for it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score