The new What Made You Smile Today thread

cjd874

Reaction score
I’m hopeful we might get at least two SS related galaxicon events this year with the cast members! In the mean time I’d suggest going for who you really want to chat with the most
I'm leaning towards a chat with Roscoe (an original cast member) and one with Steve (a core puppeteer who worked w/Jim, Frank, Caroll, Jerry, Kevin, etc).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I met Steve a couple of years ago, he's a really nice, personable guy, and you can just sense his passion for his work with the Muppets, and his appreciation for the fans.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards a chat with Alan. Always wanted to chat with him!

cjd874

Reaction score
I met Steve a couple of years ago, he's a really nice, personable guy, and you can just sense his passion for his work with the Muppets, and his appreciation for the fans.
I just want to hear some of Steve's memories of working with the original Muppet performers on the Muppet Show and then becoming a core performer in the early '90s and being featured on Muppets Tonight, Muppets Christmas Carol, and the Muppets 2011.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards a chat with Alan. Always wanted to chat with him!
He's also very warm and friendly. He was the first one I approached, and I had never been to a con before, so I was rather nervous, but just talking to him almost instantaneously eased my nerves. I remember asking him if he was aware he's owned Hooper's Store longer than anyone else - even Mr. Hooper, he said he never thought about it, but it blew his mind.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Steve is definitely worth meeting. He’s easily a makes you feel good kind of guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really, the one thing I can say about all of these guys is that they really are just the neighborly people you come to know and love on TV - like you really have known them your whole life. I remember when I had my photo op with them a little while later after I had already visited each of their tables, Alan saw me and said, "It's like seeing an old friend again!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still love that pic of you all! And yet you let your weight insecurity ruin your mood over it! Lol