COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, but think of the cushy, plush, lavish, easy lifestyle he lives.
I mean putting his rich, celeb life aside, not exactly easy when you are the president of the United States. Only our current president has numerous golf trips when he doesn’t feel like doing his job

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I mean the article is from the Huffington Post they are going to try to make the President or Republicans look bad.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I mean the article is from the Huffington Post they are going to try to make the President or Republicans look bad.
Well, to be fair, the president's tweets themselves make him look bad. They were insensitive and idiotic (although, Governor Cuoma does come across as he can never have enough, screw everybody else).

But D'Snowth's wishing for President Trump to have to fight for his life is pretty bad and hateful. I wouldn't wish that for anybody, no matter how much I despise them. Stay classy.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, the president's tweets themselves make him look bad. They were insensitive and idiotic (although, Governor Cuoma does come across as he can never have enough, screw everybody else).

But D'Snowth's wishing for President Trump to have to fight for his life is pretty bad and hateful. I wouldn't wish that for anybody, no matter how much I despise them. Stay classy.
I agree my post was to show how ironic Snowths post as just dismissing news because it doesn't fit his bias. I agree the tweets were stupid, but calling for his death is disgusting. Just goes to show how classy liberals are right now.

MWoO

Reaction score
I love how people think political discussion is toxic, but @D'Snowth wished a horrible illness on someone and he is not considered the toxic one.

But see, it's ok. He didn't wish for someone to DIE from the horrible illness, just suffer from it long term. It isn't as if that would be MORE cruel and inhumane.

Truth is the pandemic response and politics are intertwined.

cjd874

Reaction score
I guess my point is, this shouldn't be a Trump-bashing thread (there are plenty of threads for that already). But there is absolutely no need to stoke the fire any longer. We know that people are divided over what the Trump administration is doing, and that's just how it is. END OF STORY. Let's bring this back to talking about how WE can do better to help stop the spread of COVID-19, and focus less on the ******** in the White House.