Fan Group Sea3on to produce Sonic the Hedgehog Season 3 after a 24 year hiatus

C to the J

Reaction score
You're not going to believe this, but Sonic the Hedgehog, the Saturday morning cartoon show that was left on a cliffhanger nearly 25 years ago, is finally getting that third and final season. Apparently, it's being put together by the some of the show's most dedicated fans who want to remain faithful to the original series. Check out the link below:

https://www.patreon.com/sea3on

They even found soundalike actors to fill in for Jaleel White and Kath Soucie as Sonic and Sally, respectively. As for the making of the season, funding will be required to make it all happen.

While we wait, feel free to check out S3 in web comic form (the first six episodes are already completed in this medium).

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

I really like how it's going so far.

I wonder if the same could happen to Wander Over Yonder if Disney has no plans whatsoever to give it proper closure within the next five years.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, what exactly does "SEA3ON" mean? Is that a typo?

All this ahead of Ogilvee's motion picture to be released either later in 2019 or 2020.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Er, what exactly does "SEA3ON" mean? Is that a typo?
Sea3on is the professional fan group which is trying to raise money to produce the continuation of the series.

I renamed the thread title so it's hopefully more clear.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wonder if the same could happen to Wander Over Yonder if Disney has no plans whatsoever to give it proper closure within the next five years.
Yeah that could only happen if Disney wasn’t so stingy with copyright. They would totally shut it down.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil, the thread renaming makes much more sense to me now.

Maybe this venture would finally make Knuckles into a more credible character than the idjut Sonic Boom has made him. That, and before we started getting all the multiple add-on adhawk copycat hedgehog characters too. Then again, I'm only a casual Sonic Fan so I extend their fan community the best of hopes they reach their goal.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It seems like Sonic only does well when they let the fans control it.

datman24

Reaction score
So, basically this is just a few guys' wish fulfillment.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
sounds like a very fast cease and desist waiting to happen

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't you smell the positivity? Well, I'm waiting. :shifty: