Fan Group Sea3on to produce Sonic the Hedgehog Season 3 after a 24 year hiatus

datman24

Reaction score
Well, I admire their passion, but copyright legalities aside, I do not see them reaching their goal to produce an entire season of shows (however many episodes that may be). I’ve seen plenty of people online do these fundraiser campaigns to make an entire season of a new or pre-existing show, and rarely, do they ever reach their goal. I’m sure Sonic SatAM has its fans, but I don’t think the show is that popular enough for enough people to donate whatever money is needed to make a new season, and with animation, that normally costs millions of dollars to produce. I wish them the best of luck with this, but like I said, I see this as just a few guys’ wish fulfillment.

C to the J

Reaction score
Even if they only get to animate one episode, I'm just glad we'll get to see the show get finished properly by use of web comics. I find it fun to hear the voices in my head while reading the words.

Still waiting for the comics staff to upload the remainder of episode 7.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Can't you smell the positivity? Well, I'm waiting. :shifty:
Mmm, smells like fresh mint. :flirt:

But this is really cool. Some franchises have very dedicated fans, and can churn out stuff better than the actual people in charge. I do think it would be wiser to go with making an hour long special or a one shot movie or something, as they want the animation quality to be as good as mainstream stuff. Like, one episode of a major animated series can cost between half a million - 2 million dollars.

C to the J

Reaction score
Team Sea3on’s progress on the S3 premiere seems to be going rather well so far. They just need one more thing.

Does anyone on the forum know a good Christine Cavanaugh character impressionist? They’re looking for someone who can do a spot-on Bunnie Rabbot.

C to the J

Reaction score
Good news! They found the voice for Bunnie, and pre-production is in effect.

C to the J

Reaction score
If anyone’s interested, Team Sea3on have their own account on Instagram. You’d be surprised to see how far they’ve gotten quality-wise.