Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
I hope it was a Sesame brand dappy diaper. I'd be dissapointed if it was Gobots or something.

Beauregard

Reaction score
why its not holding any water?
*snorts cocacola through nose*

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Has anyone heard any more about the Green Solider project? With Bill in camo-gear ready for action? (Oh, there's another thought. . . Bill action figures.)

Luke

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any more about the Green Solider project? With Bill in camo-gear ready for action? (Oh, there's another thought. . . Bill action figures.)
Hmmm, i wonder if the action figure would come with a diaper accessory! :embarrassed:

*waves at Jackie*

Jackie

Reaction score
*waves back at Luke*

I still don't know what you guys are talking about though :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh it's me - i keep misreading the posts here (short attention span). Someone said "Jerry Nelson was very dapper back in the day." and i thought someone said he was wearing a diaper. Then there was the "New Porcelain Kermit & Piggy Dolls" thread which i mistook for "Nude Porcelain Kermit & Piggy Dolls" - and then Beau, well it sounds like he's just got a thing for diapers. I've suspected for a while but not liked to bring it up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*waves at both Luke and Jackie*

You're lucky I was so distracted by the thought of Nude Porcelain Kermit and Piggy Dolls that I missed the remark about my having a diaper thing, little Lord Luke...