For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

Walter

Reaction score
There's always the old "making a gift for a kid" alibi, too.
"Is this a gift for someone sir?"
Yes, its for ker..pi..scoo..zie..he,he
"OK! what color bow does Kerpiescoozie want??"

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just say it's for my niece, Zoe. It's easier to remember.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Plus, part two... that'd probably be about 20 bucks... so... there's that end too.

I've never in my life paid more than almost 20 bucks for a plush. I almost broke down and bought like a 30 dollar imported Freiza at a convention, and I had second thoughts about it.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
say its for a girlfriend...ive done that before, now i actually have one to go in with....but ive also played the puppeteer card...and have shown them my stuff( on phone)...i try to avoid going in when theres tons of kids though

DannyRWW

Reaction score
You Know I think the first time I went to build a bear was with my wife. There seems to be less of a problem with that. I've also built a few bears for my class as well. Having kids of my own now makes it a whole lot easier but the girls really do wind up taking the stuffed animals for themselves. Another tip... Once you buy one register it. They will send you some really impressive coupons (sometimes for a free animal) from time to time. Worth it if they are looking at doing more Muppets.

beaker

Reaction score
Plus, part two... that'd probably be about 20 bucks... so... there's that end too.

I've never in my life paid more than almost 20 bucks for a plush. I almost broke down and bought like a 30 dollar imported Freiza at a convention, and I had second thoughts about it.
Plushes are the cheapest things to make. It's basically a chinese sweat shop worker stuffing some beans or cotton in cheap fabric. IE: Modern Sesame 6" plushes at Target and Toys R Us...man those things look like fire hazard cheapo *expletive*

I have paid over $20 for plushes, but only for home made etsy/webcomic/anime con artist alley type ones or rare Kid Robot type stuff. I'm pretty selective with that stuff. I miss video game promo plushes when you'd preorder a game.

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
If they make Gonzo, then I have two words for Build-a-Bear;
PUUUUUUUUURPLE TUUUUUUUUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I WANT ME A SCOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Scooter come out, I hope the green track jacket has "The Muppet Show" logo on it.
And I want THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM, BUNSEN, BEAKER, MAHNA MAHNA, THE SNOWTHS, SAM, THE SWINETREK CREW AND LEW ZEALAND!!!!!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I definately want scooter to be made now that we know they are puppets

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
We're headed to the mall in a few days. i'll have to see and check these out :wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
may have to make a trip to the local build a bear shop..theres like 4 i know of