For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Darn right I do! :big_grin: Like I said, we usually got to BaB first, the girls there remember us from the morning we first came in and built our Kermits (on the second day they had them! :smile: ), and they love our enthusiam for the entire BaB experience. We usually end up with another stuffed animal, and a couple outfits/accessories for either Kermit or Piggy. Then yeah, we're walking through the mall, visiting other shops, and it never fails; there's always a few people looking at our BaB Muppets with their "fan" eyes, and I tell em that they've got a few left at BaB if they want their own! :excited: I usually pass them later on and they're carrying a BaB box, just makes me feel good.

Oh, and I'm sharing pics in the other thread right quick if'n you wanna see what our BaB Muppets & Friends have been up to! :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi mods! I was hoping you could please combine all these (4) Build-A-Bear Muppet threads into the fourth one (that Phillip created) that's pinned on the top of the Merchandise forum please? :flirt: This is the original thread, but Phillips is pinned at the top, I just think it would be great to have all the comments, reviews, and pictures together in one thread instead of closing the earlier threads.

Thanks much! I hope my request won't bother anybody.
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I would love to have a kermit and a miss piggy.
Are they sold out online over there as well? I still can't believe how fast they went, instore-wise, that was CRAZY! :crazy: Hopefully you can find some for a fair price on eBay or something. Good luck! :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Don't blame you one bit. :big_grin:

I asked a question on Build-A-Bears Facebook page, about more Muppets, but they said nothing is planned right now, and that they'd let us know right away if so.

So, boo. :cry: I really wanted BaB Rowlf and Scooter! The band woulda been great too. Hopefully when the next movie comes out we'll see more BaB Muppets.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The last time I was there which hasn't been that long probably the first part of last month they still had plenty of Kermit's and Piggy's at the Build a Bear by me.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Awesome news! These dolls are perfect high-quality and look cute!
Thanks for sharing.