Earl Kress - In Memoriam of an MC Family Member

BornToWemble

Reaction score
That's so sad. Just reading about him in this thread and his obituary he seems like he was a great guy. R.I.P

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score

Princeton

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm so late in responding; I was absolutely shocked when I heard this. Earl told great stories that couldn't possibly have been made up and was a genuine warm-hearted person. Am I correct in assuming that Earl is the third MC member to have passed away (after Disneys Muppets and Rosewood)?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Only just found this thread. I mostly remember earl for the info he used to post on the replica threads......and his frustrations by some of the comments.

Rest in peace earl.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh my God. I am utterly and completely stunned right now. Kevin, oh my Lord, what, what happened to Earl? I didn't even know he was ill! We hadn't actually spoken or e-mail messaged in nearly a year (almost met up at Disneyland again last year, but sadly, didn't get to), but I was definitely going to visit him next year when a huge family group of mine are going to Disneyland together; I was going to ask him to give us "his" tour of the park. He's one of the few people I knew that loved that place as much as I do! :frown:

Really? Is this real?? I can't believe this thread, and that I'm talking about Earl in the past tense!! This is so incredibly sad. I'm going to have to go through my pictures and see if I can find a group shot we took at the park, Kevin, do you have one with me and Earl and you together? I really just can't, oh gosh. This sucks. I don't post much anywhere anymore, but I remember posting not too long ago, and asking Earl for some info I think, hadn't seen him post for a while, but wasn't worried - that guy was always so busy!

So, so sad. Having suffered a great family loss on the second day of this year (still suffering, always will be), my heart truly, truly goes out to Earl's family. God bless that most wonderful man. Love you Earl. :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, Anthony,
Yeah, I was as shocked when my buddy Steve told me about what had happened. Thank god for good memories and having had the chance to know him!! I don't know if there's a picture of any together other than the one in front of MuppetVision 3D.

In the meantime, the video Earl and I did for practice and fun is finally online--go back to this link and scroll down to the video image and click on that picture:
http://muleycomix.blogspot.com/2011/09/earl-kress-memoriam.html

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I was also one of those who didn't really know him, though I do remember seeing him around here quite a bit. It's always sad to lose an MC member, especially someone who was such a great talent, a great person, and a friend to many. RIP, and deepest sympathy to Earl's friends and family.
:sympathy: