Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

j3h

Reaction score
James,
As I said weeks ago, if you make prints of your art, I want it hanging on my wall :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Count me in for a print as well Jamie, same goes for Mr. Penguin and a few others. :big_grin:

Hopefully, Disney will recognize the extreme talent spotlighted in this contest, and hire several new artists. Maybe they could throw their own contest together, for a movie poster maybe? :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am weighing the options of how best to get this design to the people who want it. Could take a few weeks because I'll want to see test prints first etc.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:grr: James you were robbed! This is a bad decision for Threadless. Having been a long time shopper of Threadless, both online and their stores in Chicago, I doubt it will sell and highly doubt it will get a reprint...

I'm a Muppet fan since infancy, and I don't plan on getting it...

My 2 favorite designs were yours James, and the blue ballon shirt. Both of which I would love to purchase, own, and wear often. I would probably buy 2, just in case I wore the first one out!:oops:

There are plenty of options for you to get this design out to your fans James, I look forward to seeing what you decide!!!
Thanks so much! Do you have a suggested printer? Is red bubble good and how does that work? What about SpreadShirt? There are some non-copyrighted designs I've wanted to get out there too. Where does the money go when people order from these sites?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, I just went back a page, and... SERIOUSLY?!?!? Um, JAMIE won the challenge, with his BEAUTIFUL original piece of art that was the obvious winner from the beginning. What are those guys thinking??? I, I, I really am just at a loss for words right now, I can't believe this... what...

j3h

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am weighing the options of how best to get this design to the people who want it. Could take a few weeks because I'll want to see test prints first etc.
Couple of weeks is GOOD...I'm heading to SDCC which will devour my wallet

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm running a few private test prints at redbubble. We'll see how they turn out. :electric:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Jamie, count me in with those who'd love this as a print or however you can get it put together for something - I wanted you to win darn it! I do not like the stripey designed shirt...sigh. Keep us posted - thanks for all the work you've done and will do on this awesome design!

beaker

Reaction score
People can quote me on this, but that design sucks. Looks like it was done in less than 20 minutes. While I am a friend of Frogboy off this site, I just wanted the best design to win. To me that included Lew Zealand, the multi face balloon one, the rainbow connection one, either of Frogboy's design and a few others.

This shirt was by far the result of last minute 1 point sabotaging, and aesthetically is just nowhere near in league with the other front page top winners.

But yeah, just to be clear, I'm not saying this because I was rooting for Frogboy to win(and who was #1 when the contest ended) but because of the lack of ingenuity compared to other much more worthy designs and the way in which it "won".