Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
*stirs slightly* Hmm? Hubba wha? Oh... yeah. Actually! A few days ago I started writing the next chapter. I didn't get very far in the chapter... but I ended up outlining the rest of the story (more or less). Now all that's left is to actually write it.

BUT! I declare here and now to thou, my loyalest of readers, I shall attempt with all my might to finish this story THIS SUMMER while I actually have time. Starting, of course, with the next chapter! Huzzah!

*goes back to sleep*
HA! Your avatar is soo funny! Did you get it from the new movie??

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HA! Your avatar is soo funny! Did you get it from the new movie??
I did not... it's a screen grab from the old "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" website with the Muppets. Gonzo tried to burst through the computer screen to talk to you... and of course he hit the wall.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Oh, I wanna see that!!! Is it a video? Sounds like a...whatever-sort (or Gonzo-sort) of thing to do.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
FATSO? Who told you? It was the bike rack, wasn't it? Filthy slanderer! I've been dieting!
FATSO!?!?!? I'LL SHOW YA FATSO!! HIII-YAH!!

:oops: Don't be silly; bike racks can't talk. The hatrack told me. Gee. Filthy? <blinks> I'd better get into show business and clean up. :oops:

Java

Reaction score
So, the downside to having a smart phone in my life is that I waste too much time playing Angry Birds and other such nonsense in my downtime. At least until I said it's time to get my act together and get back to writing and MC. Now, the downside to having a smart phone is that I loose too much sleep catching up on the MC fanfic's as I pretend to be lying in bed going to sleep so I can function at work the next day. The upside to all of this is that even if I don't log on everyday, I am at least reading and enjoying and happy and feeling good about all of this.

That said, Prawnie... I have just caught up on this gem and am in desperate need for more! The humor, I love reading it as it is so natural (I envy you and wish I had a flare for humor). This is wonderful, the narrator sleeping, going to the bathroom, etc... Scooter the Squire continuously calling Kermit boss... the horse that can shrug and doesn't want to be near the bullies... Statler and Waldorf as kings... I love it!!

More Please.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Oh, please let there be more...
or should I say, "Please tell me there will be more of this!"

<cue TogetherAgain>