Top 10 Queerest Muppets by Autostraddle

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Junior Gorg also kinda strikes me as someone who'd at least think about it. His dream girlfriend was just him in drag, LOL.
Well then maybe it's more that Junior is in love with himself more than anything, lol.

I don't think I've ever seen him be attracted to any female. I remember him being embarrassed with what's-her-name kissed him on TMS
You mean the Racquel Welch episode? I think that does count as Fozzie being attracted to a female. The whole scene is supposed to be about sexual tension, lol. It's just that Fozzie is this geeky guy who's never had a date. ; )

As for Janice... where did that come from?
About Janice, I guess it's because her voice does go kind of...let's say...ambiguous at times. ; ) :flirt:

beaker

Reaction score
You mean the Racquel Welch episode? I think that does count as Fozzie being attracted to a female. The whole scene is supposed to be about sexual tension, lol. It's just that Fozzie is this geeky guy who's never had a date. ; )
I've always gotten that vibe from Fozzie, the "nice guy". Perhaps a bit asexual, he has always seemed extremely sweet, yet very naive.

Not sure why Janice is on the list, she's been madly in love with Floyd...though one has to wonder just *how* wild some of the Electric Mayhem parties would have been after shows(especially in the 70's...remember the "besides that, Animal!" line from Muppets At Walt Disney World?)

It's hard for me to see Beaker as being gay, didn't he desire a "hot super model" in Letters To Santa?

For Scooter, just pop in the Sly Stallone episode of TMS and watch how he seems to fawn over Stallone as much as the girl groupies. Speaking of Stallone, this picture of he and Link is just too classic: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...r_Stallone.jpeg/300px-Sylvester_Stallone.jpeg

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's hard for me to see Beaker as being gay, didn't he desire a "hot super model" in Letters To Santa?
One thing, I suppose some of this depends on which Muppet projects you view as more canon than others. I can't really picture the Beaker from Muppet Show doing that.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't for a minute believe Link is... he's a step beyond that, and he's completely and utterly in love with himself.

Guess this is supposed to be funny, but the jokes are either too obvious or too out of left field to really have any major satirical properties to them.

That said, the Count has enough girlfriends to put him on the list for Muppet Playas.

(oh, and confidentially, while not a Muppet, Monty Swell is a LOT more than Guy Smiley is... even sounds like Paul Lynde)

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wait janice is on this list why is this she is in love with floyd and they dont hide it

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
wait janice is on this list why is this she is in love with floyd and they dont hide it
I don't think they were thinking about the list that deeply. Just that the character itself suggested a certain vibe.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Cute, though I disagree with Janice. She's so into Floyd. :sing:
Well, it does say that she's bisexual, and contrary to popular belief, we are more than capable of having one committed relationship at a time (yes, I did say "we":wink:).