Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's okay Kath, we have those days. Now c'mon and sit down, we're tucking into these great ribs Chef made.
:batty: And there are burgers for who might prefer those instead. *Gestures to the buns and condiments for the monsters to make their own.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Spike (at Kathy): 'Sup.

Pearl (huggles Kathy): Seems like I ain't seen you in a blue moon, sugah! *pats a spot near her* Y'all come on an' sit by me. Kell will keep the young'uns at bay.

Kelly (smiles and waves): Hey, Kathy.

Spike (gently elbows Kathy and smirks): You hear 'bout her day? Turned inta th' hippie horn-blowah.

Pearl (throws a roll at him): An' how would you know?

Spike: I got sources.
Hiya Spike !waving
giving Pearl a hug I've missed you too! Yeah...it has been quite a while!
Kelly...I've missed you too! What's Spike talking about?

That's okay Kath, we have those days. Now c'mon and sit down, we're tucking into these great ribs Chef made.
:batty: And there are burgers for who might prefer those instead. *Gestures to the buns and condiments for the monsters to make their own.
Ahhh..ribs. Yummy! Haven't had those in a while!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sighs): My job never called me back, even though I met all the requirements to get back to work. I've been fired, I guess, but they don't have the spine to say it to my face. My brother thinks they don't want to pay out unemployment. I got so depressed, so defeated, I turned into Zoot. *chuckles* It's kind of like in Buffy where that girl who felt totally ignored turned invisible. I turned into Hensonville's resident morose angst-zombie. :stick_out_tongue:

Pearl (nods): But that weird lil' hon Ailie an' Ed ovah there sure did know how ta joke an' carry on and get her ta smile some. Cured her right up.

Kelly (smiles and nods): Yeah. I won't need the anti-depressants now. Humor's a lot cheaper on the ol' medical bill, y'know?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Grins, in Teeth voice: Yeah, a smile's a wonderous ting.
When you're smilin'.
Oh, when you're smilin'.
The whole world smiles with you.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *drags Rocky* HURRY BEFORE WE HAVE TO LEAVE! D:

Gonzo: Quickly, to the park! *insert Batman-like transition*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Yay! No school tomorrow and Friday! Rosh Hashana! <33

Annie Sue: Lucky, chicka Doo Da! We all have work tomorrow...fun fun T.T

Angie: D'awwww XD At least you'll have something to do *^___^* I'm gonna be bored as heeellll...XPPP

Link Hogthrob: You can give Strangepork a sponge bath tomorrow...that's fun! *^-^*

Dr. Strangepork: OwO =3

Angie: Link, I'm gonna hurt you...-___-

Link Hogthrob: =3 <3

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: ew! Link, don't you ever say that again...O__o.... Gotta run b4 Liza breaks my arm *^___^* <3

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *skips along, singing* finally on the road! Movin' right along...

Gonzo: Footloose and fancy free! :3

Camilla: -.- Byauk gwa-gwauk bauk gyauk bwauk gauk ba-bauk... (Why do I live with you two, stop a-nnoy-ing me...)

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: Camilla, chickie baby, you ain't alone. You would not believe what my husband had mentioned today...eww! >_> *continues skipping w/ Liza and the Gonz* :3

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Camilla: Ga-gwauk bauk, gyauk gauk bwauk ba-bauk...(Dating Gonzo, I've truly seen it all...)

Gonzo: You bet you have...:wink:

Camilla: :flirt:

Liza: SWIIINGGSSS >w< *jumps on a swing*

Status
Not open for further replies.