Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets message from Pearl.

Thanks for letting me know. If she can make it, that's great. If not, we'll understand.
Waiting to hear from others about the time since it's kinda on the spur of the moment.
Fright... Some time in the mid-afternoon.

Okay, good to hear from you Miss Pearl.
*Hangs up phone... Heads to the ICE Unit to cool off.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (holding an ice pack against Kelly's back as she gets home from the chiropractor)

Kelly (sits down on the sofa, smiling despite the aches): I love chiropractors.

Pearl (nods): Who'da thought your spine would look like the letter C?

Kelly: I don't think it was THAT bad ... but it's definitely WAY out of alignment.

Pearl (shakes her head): Honey ... you look like someone blasted your side with a cannonball. 'Cept for the fact your vertebrae ain't shattered or nothin'.

Kelly: Well, he's reasonable, it works, and it gets me a four-day weekend. Yay! *ouch*

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm on the couch reading a book when Rosita approaches me
Hi Rosita...you okay?
Rosita: I guess.
You guess?putting down book What's the matter?
Rosita:Oh...it's nothing...see you latershe goes to leave
Rosita...come back...
she turns around...¿Si?
Come here..sit next to me patting seat next to me and tell me what's wrong.I know you have something on your mind. We've been friends and roommates quite a long time,you know.
Rositasitting next to me: I'm worried about both you and Kelly. Kelly because she's been in a lot of pain with her back.And you because you've been having so many seizures and you have to see that epi...epi....

Epileptologist?
Rosita:Si that's it.
Well..let's talk about Kelly first. I spoke to her earlier & she said she saw her doctor today. He's helping her a lot,but it's going to take time. She's a trooper.
Rositanodding She is.
And Pearl's been massaging Kelly's back for her.And we both know how strong Pearl is,right?:wink:laughing a litle
Rosita laughs too Yeah...that should help Kelly.So you really think Kelly will be okay?
Sure. Like I said..it'll take time,but she'll be fine.
Rosita:Good. But now about you.
Right. About me. Rosita,I'm sorry if I scare you with my seizures, honey.
Rosita:Oh,I'm not scared. I just wish you weren't having them. They give you bad headaches afterwards.
Yeah...unfortunately that's the truth.But things could be muchmuch worse.You know what cancer is,right?
Rosita nods her head
And you know that one treatment to get rid of cancer is something called chemotherapy right?
Again Rosita nods her head
Well,I'm lucky enough not to have cancer.That's the way I look at it.
Rosita:Hmmm..good idea!
Thanks!
Rosita:But what about that epi..epi...seizure doctor that you have to see next week?
Good thinking on taking the short way out with the name,kiddo :wink:
Rosita laughs
Well,I'll just need to talk to him and a couple of other doctors. And maybe I'll need to have that EEG brainwave test that I told you all about. But I'll be home the same day.
Rosita:You sure?
According to what my neurologist said,yes.
Rosita:Whew! Well...that's good!
Hey..you're telling me! Several years ago I had stay in the hospital for a week for an EEG. I was afraid I'd have to do it again! When my doctor told me I didn't have to,boy,was I happy!
Rosita:I would be too!
Hey...want to go get some ice cream?
Rosita: Mmm Oh yes!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (at the ice cream shop, spotting Kathy, waves): Over here!

Pearl (nods, waves, brings over some more chairs): Ovah here, hon! Set yourself down an' take a load off!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kelly (at the ice cream shop, spotting Kathy, waves): Over here!

Pearl (nods, waves, brings over some more chairs): Ovah here, hon! Set yourself down an' take a load off!
Hey..there's Kelly & Pearl,Rosita! Let's go sit with them!
Rosita:Okay! Hi there!taking one of the seats Pearl dragged over
Hi ladies! taking one of the other seats There's plenty of ice cream in the freezer in our apartment. But Rosita and I were in the mood for sundaes.leaning in closer so Kelly and Pearl can hear me Just don't let anyone on the weight loss crew know that I'm cheating all right? It's just for tonight.:wink:
Rosita:Oh Kathy..you're silly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives home zombieishly... *Heads over to bed and plops down.
UD: What happened to going to the deli?
Me: Don't mention food fright now.
We go tomorrow or the weekend.
*Zzzzz...
UD: My, he's communicative tonight.
*Smiles wryly, departing for his own quarters.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stares at her computer): O_O

Pearl (brings in some ice cream): What is it?

Kelly: My credit card's limit's been increased. I can't ... I can't believe it.

Pearl (laughs): Then I reckon we'll be payin' for lunch if Ed's still up for it.

Kelly: I wonder if they'll let me get a massage too today? My back muscles are aching.

Pearl: Ain't you already gonna have your back worked on today?

Kelly (nods): Yeah, but the ice pack is only doing so much. Me want massage. *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Having been awake for a while.

UD: Feeling better?
Me: Yep. Just finished Pincast 117. Good show this week.
UD: Mmm, and those auction lots at the PinVited Press Event at DLR tomorrow do interest you, fright?
Me: Yep. The Muppets Vinyl lot alone, wow. The entire pin set and the entire Vinyl figure set together...
UD: I'm particularly keen on those NBC ones, old Jack was quite the popular Pumpkin King.
Me: Yep. BTW: Where's Count?
UD: Oh, he went back home to the castle. He wanted to leave tonight to be with Jerry for his birthday tomorrow.
Me: We'll have to send him something thanking him for all the wonderful work he's done over the years.

So, if you're okay with it, I'll call up the peeps and see if we go out for lunch in an hour or two.
*Off to phone the friends mentioned yesterday, and whoever else wants to join us.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (answers phone): In an hour or so? Sure. My appointment isn't until 3 anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*On phone: Okay... You want to go to the deli or Pizza place?

Status
Not open for further replies.