Muppet Snow White

muppzd

Reaction score
according to the Toughpigs interview there will be a seventh dwarf the Snider said that he liked the way he looked on the Jim Henson Hour but his personality was never defined any thoughts

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
according to the Toughpigs interview there will be a seventh dwarf the Snider said that he liked the way he looked on the Jim Henson Hour but his personality was never defined any thoughts
My immediate thought was - JHH + interesting look + Music (and not Clifford) = Digit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My immediate thought was - JHH + interesting look + Music (and not Clifford) = Digit.
At first I thought maybe it was Beard, since he did say Beard will make an appearance (and his personality was less refined than Digit's). But it would be cool if it was Digit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder when this mystery seventh dwarf will first appear (I'd expect issue 4, considering he or she supposedly won't have many lines, but I could be wrong).

I wonder if these comics will be filled with characters auditioning... When I first read the interview I thought that was stated, but then on repeated reading I realise it actually wasn't. But it was said that a lot of obscure characters will be in it, and I wouldn't have expected a Muppet version of Snow White to have many characters... Constant auditions is the only way I can think of to incorporate many characters.

Man, based on what I read, if I was doing the comic I'd have a scene with a line filled with characters who previously haven't been in any of the Boom! comics.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Wow this comic sound epic! If it is my favorite Jim Henson hour Muppet Digit or even Leon I will lose it! haha Man These comics have been great but reading this today has really made me so happy as a Muppet fan!
I keep thinking to myself, man if only they did like youtube mini-series of these comics with the actual Muppets people would go crazy!

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... is this still scheduled for April? King Arthur 4 comes out this month, and I don't know if you're gonna release all three or not. I can wait, myself... I still have to track down Family Reunion part one, and I want to have time to savor the 2 comics that come out this month.

Plus, usually when the last issue of a 4 part miniseries is due we hear announcements about something else... wonder if there's gonna be some surprise after Snow White. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That is so cool.

Kinda makes you wonder if she'd get through this without eating the apple, though, LOL.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda makes you wonder if she'd get through this without eating the apple, though, LOL.
I doubt Piggy would bother with fruit. :mad:

This cover really stands out, and it really has a feeling of a well illustrated children's book with a Disney/Muppet twist.