Muppet Snow White

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just picked up issue 1, but I haven't got a chance to read it yet. I really found out about its release at the last moment, but I managed to get it. Looks great from the flip through... and HEY! Darkwing Duck comic promo on the back.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw the five-page preview (for some reason I didn't realise it was released today), and this seems to be the first to list who plays who. I was wondering if that would be done here, as it features two characters many fans may not know about (Spamela and Lips) and likely don't know the names of (they should have listed casting for each individual dwarf instead of just lumping "The Electric Mayhem as The Seven Dwarfs", so those unfamiliar woudl know Lips' name).

Too bad Snow White doesn't meet the dwarfs until after page five.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Read this last night and it's FANTASTIC! I liked it even more than King Arthur so far, and I loved King Arthur. It's almost like if MCC and MTI were 1000000 times better. And all the backhanded compliments towards Disney.... the wonderful variation of Heigh Ho...

and I don't wanna be the "Did you guys draw who I think it is?" guy... but I could swear I saw a certain Dog gangster hiding out with the rest of the Dogs in one panel.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've only seen the Snow White 5-page preview (with the exception of the Muppet Robin Hood trade paperback I haven't seen any of the full story adaptations, whether individual or paperback), but it's interesting how it's said that Snow White had black hair, yet Spamela is a blonde.

Does Lips get any dialogue in issue #1?

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's because you only read the preview. They explain why they have a bleach blond with a tan as Snow White... Pepe's Spamella's agent. That's why.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs has a five-page preview of issue #2, which means issue #2 must come out this week.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Darnit... and Darkwing Duck is coming out on the same day. Hope I can get both. I'd hate to chose one over the other... though, I would gravitate towards the return of Darkwing Duck.

Leeway

Reaction score
Darnit... and Darkwing Duck is coming out on the same day. Hope I can get both. I'd hate to chose one over the other... though, I would gravitate towards the return of Darkwing Duck.
Plus the Muppet King Arthur trade comes out that day!

Of course, who am I to *cough*buydarkwingduck*cough* say anything. After all, this is a Muppet board.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Didn't find Snow White yet, but tell me something... I got Darkwing Duck (fabulous, by the way... absolutely fabulous) and I noticed in one scene a blond female pig with a purple dress and wearing pearls. Looked a might familiar.

Leeway

Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about. Pigs? Pearls? When I just got off of drawing Muppets for 3 months? Absurd.