Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

unclematt

Reaction score
Want to see lots of fun takes on :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: ? Then head on over to the fun party that is ToughPigs where I'm the featured fan-artist again!
Great work as usual Dave.It was funny because as I was looking at this I was listening to you do the Muppet List with Stee on the Muppetcast. Nice job on the Muppetcast as well. I hope to do a Muppet List one day.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
As always I love it Dave! My favorite might actually be Bert and Ernie as Jay and Silent Bob! Too funny!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's not much, but DeviantArt is having a contest called Share The Love, where (using a Flash application) you create an image using enlarged pixels. I made everyone's favorite frog, and it seems to be popular. Check it out!
Pixel Kermit love

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Indeed Davo!

Got your e-mail last night, but Yahoo! is STILL being a ***** right now, and I wasn't able to access the URL you sent, let alone completely read your message before the invasing "Operation Aborted" windows popped up.

But nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be sharing with us when your site's construction is no longer under, lol.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Muppet Madness Tournament Art

Now that it's all done, and if you haven't already seen all of it, Steve from The Muppet Cast, and Joe from Tough Pigs asked me early on to create graphics for the Muppet Madness Tournament. At first, all I did was the logo, but eventually I created the Finals Artwork, and the Winners Artwork.

I'd like to thank Steve and Joe for their confidence in me to create this, as well as the opportunity.

This is some of the best fan art I believe I've ever done.

Photoshop, Wacom tablet. Both took approximately 8 hours a piece.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Great work Davo! With the shading and everything, they almost look 3-D, and that's just awesome!