The Muppet Mindset

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Studio looks a lot like the old Muppet Studio's website that Disney first relessed, but with more classic flare to it. It really does look like a park that you could pay and go to. I hope they make this into some additon to a Disney park like toon town I mean it would be a shame for all that stuff to be distroyed after filming is done. I can't wait to what is inside some of the studio's. I know that one of the Henson studios was made like the old Muppet Theater, it's where they would rehearsh for Puppet Up. So there could be some really cool things still to come.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My pal Danny Beckwith covers what you missed when Fran Brill was in Chicago last weekend!

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/11/coverage-of-fran-brill-and-zoe-in.html
Good article, but there seems to be some mistakes regarding dates. It lists 1984 as the year of "Out to Lunch". That special was actually broadcast in the early 1970s, I think 1972. It also lists the Bob Hope Christmas Special with Big Bird as being from 1970. I'll have to check Muppet Wiki, but I'm pretty sure that's from later; Caroll Spinney mentioned performing Big Bird in a Bob Hope special, presumably from the late-1970s, and said it was obvious that Bob Hope hadn't known about Big Bird until the specials taping (I've seen the Muppet Wiki page for that special... I think it was titled "Bob Hope Comedy Special"... But based on what Spinney wrote I would assume that came much later than 1970).