Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, I'm not too sure... I guess I'll just continue to work on my puppetry and stuff like that, especially since I'm trying to get my all-puppet sitcom a-going, lol.
You've still got a year before your planned air time.:wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome look back, Snowthy! I really can't imagine MC without you. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Now you're making me want to cry. :cry:
There, there *hugs* Any sort of life is a life, you don't need someone elses idea of a good one :smile:. All that matters is that you are happy and not hurting anyone else :coy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow, that was very insightful (not sure if I used that word correctly, or if it even is a word XD).

You linked to my CDs thread lol I feel special :halo:

Was that you in the picture?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wait, you mean you CAN'T post here for the rest of your life? Dangnabit, why didn't anybody tell me this?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait, you mean you CAN'T post here for the rest of your life? Dangnabit, why didn't anybody tell me this?

Daniel
We were hoping we wouldn't have to... we weren't sure how you'd take it...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, this is terrible news, I hadn't felt like this since I heard that Col. Sanders wasn't a real Col. hence wasn't up for a promotion. I wrote the Army 258 times to try to get him a promotion to General or something, and he wasn't even a real dang Col. Dangnabit, this sucks.

Daniel

Redsonga

Reaction score

Daniel
I dunno, I've been a member of one online forum for...11 years now? Every place it has moved I've followed *lol* :3 I wouldn't say that I spent my whole life there non-stop but I do think it is possible to be an active posting member of a forum for your whole life if you become important to that community and the forum lasts that long (over moves and crashes and hacking):excited:. It's not a matter of having no life so much as picking the forums over doing other things online.:coy:..

Teheheman

Reaction score
At least you're not living off the government for no reason, I mean you have a real disability, not like some of those schmucks who have 18 kids JUST to live off Uncle Sam. But that's neither here nor there.

Daniel