• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's all about the Mohawk with Mr. T. I wanna see a fight between Chuck Norris and Mr. T. THAT would be AWESOME

Daniel

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
As long as Snowthy's thread is still open Big Bird asked me as a personal favour to sing the Alphabet Song for him. Ahem

:sing:A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z. Now I know my ABC. Next time won't you sing with me?

:wisdom:Ooh. Can I sing it with you now please?

Okay Big Bird. Follow me please.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z. Now I know my ABC. I'm so glad you sang with me.

Here Bird. Have a hug.
Ooh. Thank you.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I can do the alphabet too. ready:
A B C D E G T Y O K S M 3 56 80 22 Red Yellow Green Triangle Jim Jerry....
Colby
Yes?
You don't know your alphabet do you?
Oh, I'll never tell

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:big_grin: HEHEHEHE. You know we could all just ignore the thread if we really wanted to just let go of it even if it wouldn't get closed.
But I think everybody, even Snowthy himself, is enjoying all the crazy muffining and refuses to openly admit it.:wink:

As long as we're singing show tunes:sing: Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why oh why can't I?