Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm pretty darn sure I never had a pet rock. I did use to play with rocks, though XD By that I mean, I would sit by a sewer lid and drop rocks through the holes one by one, and listen to the plop. Hey, I thought it was fascinating at the time. Not sure if I named them, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Knowing me I probably named the rock Steve :smirk: I dunno, I just have an obsession with that name

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I had a pet rock...I dont really remember though. I think I just picked up a rock I found and put it in a happy meal box :smirk:
Sounds god to me. I used to swallow rocks to amuse people. One time someone dared me to eat one so I did. That had me do it over and over again and it spread that people kept asking me to eat one. I was like the legendary kid that everybody heard about that ate them, so it just became a habit. I was the only one allowed in the class to chew gum as a way of avoiding putting them in my mouth. the school play ground was full of them, heh! :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
For if you are are always trying to impress others you will never truly be happy:smile:.
Indeed. You should be free to be yourself.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Wouldn't that hurt? I mean, if you swallowed so many they would all pile up in your stomach and... I don't want to think about it *holds stomach* :insatiable:
And then, you could have more than one of "kidney stone", if you catch the drift. Eating something that's not meant for digestion could prove painful or worse. Thus, eating rocks, play-doh, or whatever else is ill-advised.