Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I like pet rocks :smile:. I think it is a cute idea...
So you would pay money to get one of those things? I got a whole driveway full of rocks I can give you for free if you want to adopt them.

Redsonga

Reaction score
So you would pay money to get one of those things? I got a whole driveway full of rocks I can give you for free if you want to adopt them.
Silly, it can't just be any rock..that is the whole point. If I was to get a pet rock I would get one for my woods especially picked, paint it like a ladybug, and name it Glimmer:flirt:. It does not take a brand name or money, to like the idea of, or have, a pet rock:excited::wink:.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You have to really search for these kinds of things like finding the right wedding dress. :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You have to really search for these kinds of things like finding the right wedding dress. :stick_out_tongue:
To true. You have to spend hours finding the rock that can match your personality. What kind of rock you get represents who you are to your friends and family!

Redsonga

Reaction score
To true. You have to spend hours finding the rock that can match your personality. What kind of rock you get represents who you are to your friends and family!
Not exactly, you pet rock is a personal thing based on you alone and should not depend upon how you want to be viewed by others :smile:. That is the rule of the (pet) rock:coy:. For if you are are always trying to impress others you will never truly be happy:smile:.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Not exactly, you pet rock is a personal thing based on you alone and should not depend upon how you want to be viewed by others :smile:. That is the rule of the (pet) rock:coy:. For if you are are always trying to impress others you will never truly be happy:smile:.
Well as crazy as the idea of having a pet rock, to quote Triumph the insult comic dog: "A pet rock is really great..........for me to poop on!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love Triumph! And it's true that you really do have to live by the rule of the (pet) rock, heh! :shifty:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think I had a pet rock...I dont really remember though. I think I just picked up a rock I found and put it in a happy meal box :smirk: