Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aww, man! It would've been awesome to see Baxter go fly man in live-action, in my honest opinion.

The Baxter in question is actually African American in the comics, and never transformed into a fly (Ditto the new cartoon, where he becomes Shredder's whipping boy, before working for Bishop). In fact. Issue #2 is where they introduce him and April, who is actually his lab assistant. Of course, Baxter is behind a huge conspiracy, and April gets wise to it. Suffice to say, the mousers are then programmed to attack her.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Aww, man! It would've been awesome to see Baxter go fly man in live-action, in my honest opinion.
If that happened people would be thinking they were watching "The Fly". Quite honestly, that movie with Jeff Goldblum still freaks me out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I It's funny the harder reading was for me to start with the more and more I wanted to get better at it and show all the mean special ed teachers I had in grade school who just called me lazy (I was mainstreamed). Reading has been my best friends ever since :excited:...
I was in special Ed science 4th grade!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was in special Ed science 4th grade!
It's really not that bad if you had a nice teacher (which I didn't for those classes in grade school) but being too smart for certain help in some subjects and too stupid for help in others for the class to really help me, was frustrating:embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It's really not that bad if you had a nice teacher (which I didn't for those classes in grade school) but being too smart for certain help in some subjects and too stupid for help in others for the class to really help me, was frustrating:embarrassed:
I still feel stupid all the time. Ha! But I never was in any special ed classes in school, though some of my teachers didn't teach anything, especially those football coaches who were too worried about the big friday night football game than teaching the subject they were assigned to.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
though some of my teachers didn't teach anything, especially those football coaches who were too worried about the big friday night football game than teaching the subject they were assigned to
You too? As fun as it was to lax off every so often, it didn't help when people didn't understand the assigment & the teacher couldn't help as per their job qualification as a teacher.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Didn't we all? The same would apply to peers, too. XD
Oh, the peers wee mean as all get out! I was also placed in self contain class and alternative school for children with severe behavior problems. They believed I didn't talk for some reason?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I had my share of nice and not so nice teachers, heh!
Most of my teachers were decently OK, but I was definitely treated like the slow and stupid kid :frown: I'm pretty sure they stuck me in my share of "slow and stupid kid" classes, which I still resent to this day!