The Dark Knight thread.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Most movies don't have a re-release in theatres. I wonder what makes this one so special?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Most movies don't have a re-release in theatres. I wonder what makes this one so special?
Many Oscar contenders receive a re-release in the theaters around Oscar time to generate more buzz. This film was both commercially and critically acclaimed. That's what makes it special. I do not really understand your last few posts because there's nothing out of the ordinary with how this film has been marketed, theatrically released or its planned launch on home video. However, its box office score is extraordinary. Other than that, there's nothing strange going on...well, except with the Joker. He's got a neat pencil trick. :cool:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I do not really understand your last few posts because there's nothing out of the ordinary with how this film has been marketed, theatrically released or its planned launch on home video.
Odd. From the way I saw things--especially when younger--most of the films I grew up on didn't get re-release in theatres (or at least, in ours, which could have something to do with our location--or the people running the places--or something more than the movies themselves).