What's your Favorite T.V show

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I am a big fan of Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy along with the old version of Scrabble, and press your luck (among some other TV game shows that were great in the decade I was born!)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The Muppet Show (Of course...)

Fraggle Rock (See above.)

Recess (And I'm pretty much the only kid my age who remembers this show.)

Tom and Jerry (To quote one of my friends, "One of the few shows that will never get old.")

Scooby Doo (And just about every other old cartoon I see on Boomerang.)

Family Feud (One of my favorite game shows.)

1 vs. 100 (So much humor and fun facts blended together.)

Chain Reaction (It's such a fun game with all the compound terms.)

The Singing Bee (Misheard lyrics and great karaoke combined? Count me in!)

Lost Tapes
(It's a show on Animal Planet about creatures like Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil)

Monster Quest (Like Lost Tapes, but on this one, they're searching for evidence rather than telling stories.)

Criss Angel: Mindfreak (Does this still come on anymore?)

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
(It would tell five incredible stories, and you have to guess which ones are true, and which are false.)

Urban Legends (Like Beyond Belief, but the true story is much easier to detect if you read Snopes.com)

Kiki

Reaction score
Just at the top of my head...

The Muppet Show (yeah... for obvious reasons...).

Sesame Street (yeah, again, no surprise there. :smile: And I also love Play With Me Sesame, because it has older sketches).

Fraggle Rock (I've loved it for as long as I've loved SSt, so it only makes sense).

Seinfeld (One of the few American comedies that make me laugh-out-loud).

The Simpsons (I love it. x33 Watching it is a daily ritual).

Family Guy (though to be honest, it's really sucky now. It was brilltastic when it started out, but now it's just not funny, so I've sort of laid off it a bit).

Neighbours (... ... ... guilty pleasure!).

Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law (I absolutely love it, but I didn't love how it ended. xP).

Metalocalypse (It's fantastic! But possibly rather terrifying for people who don't quite understand the metal culture and think anyone with long hair is like Dethklok. :stick_out_tongue:).

Happy days (I have the books. xP).

Jem (Possibly my favourite cartoon of the 80's).

Animaniacs (been a fan since I was little!).

Goof Troop (Brings back a lot of nice memories). :smile:

The Storyteller (I miss this show! D: )

Top Gear (It's gone off a bit, but I still love it dearly).

House (The cinematography side of it is exceptional. I wish it was on more...).

The Big Bang Theory (sometimes. But yeah, pretty much a guilty pleasure).

Daria (I used to watch this when it first came out. xDD I appreciate more now, though).

I Dream of Jeannie (I love it. c: ).

Benny Hill (so bad it's good... anglophilia runs in the family. :stick_out_tongue:)

Monty Python's Flying Circus (I used to listen to my Dad's Python records when I was really young, and then I saw the films when I was about 10, and I finally got into the show.)

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
Well, besides Muppets Tonight I like the Ren and Stimpy show (the old one)

APRena

Reaction score
Muppets are a given. Now, on with the (only slightly shorter... :stick_out_tongue:) list:

Glee (I am a teenage girl Broadway nerd. What did you expect?)
The Office
Parks & Recreation
Big Bang Theory
House
Scrubs
Wipeout (actually, every "watching people make idiots out of themselves for money"- type show. Guilty pleasures.)
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Phineas and Ferb
Doctor Who (ZOMG I love you Britain. See also below.)
Blackadder
Monty Python's Flying Circus

There are more I like, but that would be further breaching the term 'favorite'.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Glee (I am a teenage girl Broadway nerd. What did you expect?)
I think I'll try watching it next season or so, but the only episode I saw of it was all rap and disco, my two least favorite music genres. :stick_out_tongue:
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
How could I forget that one? I watch clips of it on YouTube all the time! :big_grin:
Phineas and Ferb
That's probably my favorite modern cartoon/Disney Channel show. Of course, that may just be biased by the fact that the theme song was sung by one of my favorite bands, Bowling for Soup, who also had the lead singer voicing a character. :sing:

APRena

Reaction score
I think I'll try watching it next season or so, but the only episode I saw of it was all rap and disco, my two least favorite music genres. :stick_out_tongue:
Funk, actually. :wink: I promise it's better as a whole. Usually they have multiple genres/eras, and also it's easier to understand if you know the story. It's almost a musical soap opera, but it's GOOD.

Kiki

Reaction score
OOH! I forgot The Vicar of Dibley! I love that show to bits.

And I also forgot a couple of Nicktoons, such as Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life. And I love ALF, too. :smile:

fuzzball91

Reaction score
I usually watch shows that are for comedy. My absolute favorites are Friends, The Office, and Scrubs. These shows are so insanely quotable.

But besides the comedies, I do enjoy other shows, such as Criminal Minds. And it's weird because I never really liked any crime shows.

And I am going to admit that I am really into True Blood. I know some people probably just sighed, but that's because of how much the media is paying attention to vampires. Now I agree that all this vampire stuff is being blown out of proportion. I think True Blood is the only good show that deals with vampires and other supernatural creatures. It's a dark, delightful series. And it bugs me when people associate Twilight with True Blood. True Blood is definately a thousand times better. You just can't compare.

(Sorry that this last paragraph almost turned into True Blood vs. Twilight rant. I stopped myself before I got any further.)