The Talk
The View
TMZ
Glee
America's Got Talent

I might want to add more later.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Another one of my favorite shows is NUMB3RS that aired on CBS. Have you ever heard of it?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Two great music shows from the 60's:
The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour- Tommy and Dickie Smothers were great on their own, satirizing the folk boom of the early 60's. When they got a chance to host their own variety show, they managed to give exposure to some great acts that would not have fit too easily in mainstream tv, like The Who , Jefferson Airplane, etc. They tangled with the censors and top brass at CBS, which ultimately led to their show getting cancelled.
But for a while, they were really something.

Beat Club- this German show ran from 1965 to 1972, and any musical act who was anybody appeared on it at one point or another. I got my first exposure back in the 80's, in the early days of MTV they showed clips from this show as Closet Classics (mostly to satisfy old geezers like me). Great live performances (although from 1967-69 most were mimed) against psychedelic backdrops, this show was untouchable. not only are many great moments posted on youtube (check out mybeatclub) but there are a great number of DVDs out there. Groovy.

Hubert

Reaction score
My favorite TV shows are almost all old, but here they are in order of my favorite to least favorite:
1. The Muppet Show
2. Fraggle Rock
3. Sesame Street
4. The Dick Van Dyke Show
5. I Love Lucy
6. The Looney Tunes Show

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
My favorites in no particular order,
1. Arrested Development
2. Modern Family
3. The Muppet Show
4. The Office
5. Once Upon A Time

mo

Reaction score
top 10 not in order.
1.muppet show
2.the simpsons
3.glee
4.modern family
5.my little pony:friendship is magic.
6.MAD
7.mythbusters
8.adventure time
9.the amazing world of gumball
10.phineas and ferb

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Let's see...I like Muppets...and Fraggles...and Sesame Streets...and anything that has someone who worked with the Muppets on it...

...I don't watch much else continually, but if I see a funny sitcom on TV that I know, I'll watch a little of that. I also really enjoy Wipeout. :laugh: It's just super silly.