What's your Favorite T.V show

Xerus

Reaction score
I can't really pick one favorite TV show, but I'll tell you my most favorites that have stuck with me for many years and was disappointed when they got canceled.

Tennessee Tuxedo
Uncle Croc's Block
Alice
Muppet Show
Yogi's Space Race
Bay City Rollers Show
Saturday Supercade
Out of Control
Jim Henson Hour
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Animaniacs
Animalia

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Let's see...other than Muppet-related:

Ed
Burn Notice
Psych
Monk
The Office
Scrubs
Seinfeld
My Name is Earl
South Park

Quesal

Reaction score
I'm really into the Japanese series that Power Rangers is a rip off of known as Super Sentai; in some cases it's a lot better because its more for adults.

Another Japanese franchise I love is known as Kamen Rider. like Super Sentai except more armored style heros as opposed to colored tights hehehe

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'll pick more recent ones, though neither list is in any particular order:

LOST (ending notwithstanding)
House (always amusing, but work has meant I miss a lot of evening shows)
South Park
RuPaul's Drag Race/Drag U
****'s Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares (still amuse myself with daydreams of Sesame Street parodies starring Charlie's as the setting)
Law & Order SVU and CI

One's I've liked over the years:
Thundercats
She-Ra/He-Man (though why I have no idea ... sheesh, what was I thinking?)
Xena
Any of the Animated DCU cartoons
90s X-Men
Sonic the Hedgehog (the dramatic one, not the silly one)
Teen Titans
Ruroni Kenshin (slobbers unabashedly)
Naruto
80s TMNT
2003 TMNT
Roseanne
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Muppet Show
Sesame Street (pre-2000, mostly)
Fraggle Rock
Smallville
Buffy/Angel
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Lost in Space (the show)
Mister Rogers
Dragonball Z
Land of the Lost (the show)
Simpsons
Golden Girls
House of Mouse

Drtooth

Reaction score
House of Mouse, huh? That show is terribly underrated. My stinking local ABC cut to crappy local programming by the time it was on. But I manged to see a few of them.

Terribly Underrated. It really is. I still say Mickey's best stuff was in the 80's-200something era. And while it seems it should come off as a commercial for the movies, it doesn't. Not at all. And we had regular Ludwig VonDrake cartoons. Too bad that Scrooge was only on that one episode (that I know of). We even had some great Goofy How To's.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I have several:

Phineas and Ferb, one of the only shows on Disney Channel that DOESN'T stink, Amen, although I DO watch Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life on Deck.
The Mask: The Animated Series. It really takes the visual puns to the next level. Check it out on YouTube along with another favorite o' mine:

The Upside Down Show, the Australian comedic-duo The Umbillical Brothers are at it again, this time on a childrens' show. Their classic 'invisible' style of 'prop' comedy remains in place. A great show for ALL AGES. Seriously, check it out on YouTube. LOL ROTFL!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
House of Mouse, huh? That show is terribly underrated. My stinking local ABC cut to crappy local programming by the time it was on. But I manged to see a few of them.
I miss that show so much. (And also it seems they stopped airing Recess on Disney Channel, not even at three in the morning anymore.)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Here's an off-the-top-of-my-head-no-doubt-leaving-out-a-lot list of faves from different times of my life (not counting any Muppet/Henson ones as tempted as i am to list Farscape):

The Hot Fudge Show
Madame's Place
The Electric Company
Soap
Fame
Kids in the Hall
Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In
Bizarre
Will and Grace
You Can't Do That on Television
Don't Look Now
Turkey Television
Out of Control
Puppet Tree
Three's Company
Just Say Julie
The original MTV with five VJ's
College Mad House
Melrose Place
Twin Peaks
The Simpsons
One Life to Live
Desperate Housewives
Ugly Betty
the first few years of The Real World before the show/genre became Too Big
The Critic
Absolutely Fabulous
The Carol Burnett Show
Two Stupid Dogs
Dexter's Laboratory
Moonlighting
D.C. Follies
The Alvin Show
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
Beyond the Groove
Night Flight
...even though it's radio, i'll still count The Dr. Demento Show

and my current summer guilty pleasure, Pretty Little Liars

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Critic! Another completely underrated series. Even Fox's run of the series was shorter than ABC's. I'd buy the box set, but it's 60 bucks for some reason. :smirk:

If you're wondering by now, I'm not listing my favorite shows because the list would be too expansive. And even if I leave out obvious Muppet Programming (I find mentioning anything Muppet as your favorite series in a Muppet message board redundant. it goes without saying if I'm here in the first place) it would take an hour for me to type.

Besides, you probably know what I like by now... It would be easier to post my least favorite shows... and that's basically anything reality TV or Judge fill in the blank.