Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For my words of wrath i want to say i am deeply and turthfuly sorry. I am a fool for acting in such a manner. I ask me dear muppet fan brothers and sisters to forgive my stupidity I was just bord and felt like causeing trouble i got a real kick out of being bad and I know i was wrong please forgive me and yes

GO MUPPETS

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think blood is running high in this thread, because enthusiasm, faith and the risk of gettig hurt is so close to the surface...So maybe everyone should calm down and not run with scissors for a while until we hear something mor

That said...GO MUPPETS!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think blood is running high in this thread, because enthusiasm, faith and the risk of gettig hurt is so close to the surface...So maybe everyone should calm down and not run with scissors for a while until we hear something mor

That said...GO MUPPETS!
Beau is Right (Takes glowing red pill) I think i'll be good now! we hope

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm glad we both went to the same guy for our glowing pills. I did think it was odd that he was in a dark ally selling them out of an old 1970's studabaker the one like in the Muppet Movie

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

That said...GO MUPPETS!
I think I pretty much just said the same thing...:smile: :search: :wink:
I'm glad we both went to the same guy for our glowing pills. I did think it was odd that he was in a dark ally selling them out of an old 1970's studabaker the one like in the Muppet Movie
Was his name Lefty?

Status
Not open for further replies.