Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Like the tongue color and material. Did you do something to the nose too? Looks a little bigger than the replica-standard nose. :halo:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Thanks. Like the tongue color and material. Did you do something to the nose too? Looks a little bigger than the replica-standard nose. :halo:

No, I didn't do anything with the nose. It is the same nose that he came with. I was also thinking of doing a foam nose, but to find the foam already done would be great. I don't know yet.

Luke

Reaction score
Can you show some poses with mouth closed, muppetcaper? lookin good

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The hair really doesn't need to be trimmed or the tongue removed (unless one wants to shut Animal's mouth). The marker probably doesn't even need to be used as the brow adhesive has a lot of give to be pulled. How they mass-produced such a difficult Muppet I'll never know, but they did a darn good job.
I completely agree with you here. I used a blow dryer on his hair when I first took him out of the box, then posed him with Kermit (I'll be posting a pic later this week) and left them like that since he arrived. His hair totally settled on its own. There's not one stray feather flying up. Obviously, anyone can do anything they want to to their own property, but it seems to me the people that trimmed his hair overreacted.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Can you show some poses with mouth closed, muppetcaper? lookin good

Sad to say that this is as far as his mouth will close. This was my purpose was to show forgboy what the results where after putting in the new tongue. It's a lot better than it was before.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sad to say that this is as far as his mouth will close. This was my purpose was to show forgboy what the results where after putting in the new tongue. It's a lot better than it was before.
...and brighter and foamier too :halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I completely agree with you here. I used a blow dryer on his hair when I first took him out of the box, then posed him with Kermit (I'll be posting a pic later this week) and left them like that since he arrived. His hair totally settled on its own. There's not one stray feather flying up. Obviously, anyone can do anything they want to to their own property, but it seems to me the people that trimmed his hair overreacted.

:stick_out_tongue:
Very true, you dont need to do anything to him ( apart from hide the white eye trim). IMO I prefer Animal with less of a beard, if you prefer him with more then he is perfect. I wouldnt say that I overreacted to his MASSIVE hair :wink:..........well maybe just a little:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Very true, you dont need to do anything to him ( apart from hide the white eye trim). IMO I prefer Animal with less of a beard, if you prefer him with more then he is perfect. I wouldnt say that I overreacted to his MASSIVE hair :wink:..........well maybe just a little:smile:

After all, Animal is the ultimate true rocker with the rocker doo! :halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
After all, Animal is the ultimate true rocker with the rocker doo! :halo:
Hey MC, hows things? No Gonzo news from MR yet.........I dont think we will see a pic soon, do you? On another note I spoke to the company I got Animal from as Im gonna have to return him as the mouth joint is really FCKD now......I havent really opened it since it broke and its starting to sag under the weight of the head.....I have had to put him away in a box as Im worried his head will fall off! :crazy: Lets hope I can get a new one?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hey MC, hows things? No Gonzo news from MR yet.........I dont think we will see a pic soon, do you? On another note I spoke to the company I got Animal from as Im gonna have to return him as the mouth joint is really FCKD now......I havent really opened it since it broke and its starting to sag under the weight of the head.....I have had to put him away in a box as Im worried his head will fall off! :crazy: Lets hope I can get a new one?

Nope.......nothing yet. And I cannot find anything out about Fozzie either. it is too quiet for me. I want news, updates something!

Status
Not open for further replies.