What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

SSLFan

Reaction score
When did this thread become so active? Something so simple...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because Count and I are trying to kill toast so cole-slaw and burger sandwiches and peanut butter and pickle sandwiches can rule the forum!

SSLFan

Reaction score
uh...ok then... LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! HAHHAHA!:crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... But this is over before it even started. Snowth... As a duely appointed officer of the MC Mod Squad... *Places Snowth under arrest for burning down the Fix-It-Shop. You have the right to remain snowthy, you have the right to an attorney and if you can't pay for one one Kathy Griffin will be provided, you have the right to one phone call, you have the right to spill your guts out and blather on about how you committed this bad bad thing. Have you understood each of these rights as I explained them to you? Good, now come on, we got a cell downtown with your name on it, away from all the smelly burnt toast.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, you can't arrest me for performing a public service! I was doing my part to help the fair people of this community! This is tyranny! This injustice! This doesn't seem right!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Tell it to the judge. *Packs Snowth into the back of the paddywagon and calls for Frank to start the motor, as we ride down to the local MC precinct.