What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
A friend noticed once that this song is basically the exact opposite of the song about Grandma Otter's bathing suit, lol.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Remember Kermit and Piggy singing this song? It was on a cassette tape several years ago... "Muppet Beach Party" or something like that.

Aaah, those were the days.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
If she was afraid to come out of the locker, if she was a nervous as she could be, if she was afraid to come out of the locker, if she was afraid somebody would see it was an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow, polka-dot bikini... then why in the world did she wear that itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow, polka-dot bikini in the first place?
at the time that song was recorded most public schools had strict dess codes so I can't even figure what she would of even dress like that for school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
at the time that song was recorded most public schools had strict dess codes so I can't even figure what she would of even dress like that for school.
Public school dress codes are still somewhat strict: shorts and/or skirts must come lower than your fingertips, no baggy pants, you can't wear your pants below your butt exposing your undies, no sandals, no flip-flops, no hats unless for medical and/or religious purposes, guys can't wear tank tops, girls can't wear sleeveless tops or those tops with exceptionally short sleeves, no shirts with gang-related/sex-related/drug-related prints on them, and some school force you to tuck your shirts in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the Deal with Toast?

All it is is bread that's been crisped and browned. Nothing special really.

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, in theory you're absolutely right. But hey, it's nummy! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This has got to be the weirdest thread title I have EVER seen. :stick_out_tongue: But... um... I like toast?

Buttered toast.

With gravy. :wink: