What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know what you mean, Snowthy. I used to do the backwards opposite day every other day, heh!

D. I hate that guy who honks his horn as soon as the light turns green, especially since he's always about the fourth person in line and apparently thinks that there's no one in front of the guy in front of him :mad:
Know what you mean! I can't stank that jerk!:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the Deal with the Itsy-Bitsy, Teeny-Weenie, Yellow, Polka-Dot Bikini?

If she was afraid to come out of the locker, if she was a nervous as she could be, if she was afraid to come out of the locker, if she was afraid somebody would see it was an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow, polka-dot bikini... then why in the world did she wear that itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow, polka-dot bikini in the first place?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well sometimes you're hopeful and you want to look good. But then when the time comes, you get all nervous and self conscious.

Skye

Reaction score
Ahh, one of life's great mysteries, Snowthy. :wink:

But maybe because it was really cute, and she just couldn't resist putting it on and wearing it, even if only for a little while.

I do kinda like that song, though. It's fun and very catchy! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Good question. it was her fist time wearing it, so maybe she was nervous about what people would think about it on her?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I dunno, but it's a GREAT song...that's now stuck in my cranium...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
To be honest, it's never been stuck in my head, lol. A little too obviously catchy for me, if that makes any sense. lol