The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why would scrubs even go to TV land. I could see Scrubs on Nick at Nite but not ot TV Land
The same reason they recently added Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Just Shoot Me to their lineup.

It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to add Seinfeld and/or Everybody Loves Raymond to their lineup as well.

They thought they were loosing ratings by JUST playing classics.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tell me about it!

They change their lineup and schedule so much that I never know exactly what's going to be on when I tune in.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I can SEE Hogan's Heroes, but not Scrubs. I do see them adding Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond because they seem to be what you would call "Instant classics" but they should be reserved for Nick at Nite. Personally, I'm waiting for the Simpsons to go on Nick at Nite. What they SHOULD do is on Saturday Mornings on TV Land is play old school cartoons. THAT would be pretty cool.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
What a great idea Daniel, I wish I had Boomerang to watch old school cartoons. But I hear even on Boomerang they are airing like Dexter's Labrotory and stuff. Dont get me wrong I like DL, I just dont think it belongs on Boomerang.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What a great idea Daniel, I wish I had Boomerang to watch old school cartoons. But I hear even on Boomerang they are airing like Dexter's Labrotory and stuff. Dont get me wrong I like DL, I just dont think it belongs on Boomerang.
Well, I guess Dexter was an "instant classic" like Daniel was talking about.

I mean thing about, Dexter was Cartoon Network's very first original series, and one of the few (at the time) series that actually survived for more than four seasons/52 episodes (even though the newer episode sucked since they were done by completely different people). Same with Johnny Bravo apparently, he's on Boomerang now too.

I don't have it either, but I DO have Boomerang On Demand.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you Snowthy. I have it on demand as well

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I get boomerang as a regualr channel. the only thing I watch on it is Wacky Races. I dont get why some shows are even n boomerang when they could be showing alot of other older and BETTER stuff

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Like you new Avatar, Sgt Floyd!

I think Everybody Loves Raymond is come to TV land in like maybe 2011 or something.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
thanks, hehe :smile:

I heard this terrible sounding song where the "chipmunks" sung some rap song (actually, it was several that I dont know the name of). It was awful, listening to it was a new form of torture