The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah i don't care too much for the celebrities voices myself especially when originals or current or past voices actors are available and or still around.

I loved that fact that June Foray still did Rocky and Natasha Fatale for the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie and Keith Scott who was a friend of Bill scott did a wonderful Bullwinkle, Boris Badenov and Fearless Leader in my option.

I think Joe Alaskey should take over the role of almost every classic looney tune character maybe other then Elmer Fudd, Taz, Foghorn, and Porky Pig bcause i like their voice actors but it was hit in miss in both Looney Tunes films for me, a lot more misses in Space Jam...with only a few in Back in action Pepe Lew Pew, Tweety, and Taz. I know Brendan Fraser did Taz and he was ment to sound more like Mel Blanc's original but i guess i've just gotten to used to Jim Cummings Taz from Taz Mania, looney tunes.com and all the Looney Tunes video games which included the Back in action themed one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah i don't care too much for the celebrities voices myself especially when originals or current or past voices actors are available and or still around.

I loved that fact that June Foray still did Rocky and Natasha Fatale for the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie and Keith Scott who was a friend of Bill scott did a wonderful Bullwinkle, Boris Badenov and Fearless Leader in my option.

I think Joe Alaskey should take over the role of almost every classic looney tune character maybe other then Elmer Fudd, Taz, Foghorn, and Porky Pig bcause i like their voice actors but it was hit in miss in both Looney Tunes films for me, a lot more misses in Space Jam...with only a few in Back in action Pepe Lew Pew, Tweety, and Taz. I know Brendan Fraser did Taz and he was ment to sound more like Mel Blanc's original but i guess i've just gotten to used to Jim Cummings Taz from Taz Mania, looney tunes.com and all the Looney Tunes video games which included the Back in action themed one.
I didn't particularly care for Joe's Tweety either, I kind of prefered Bob Bergen's Tweety.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, Billy West actually recorded the part or Bugs and a few others in Back In Action but they didn't end up using his but he didn't really mind because they had to pay him anyway.:smirk:

Telly

Reaction score
I think Dave Coulier should've done Taz's voice! Dave should do EVERY cartoon character's voice! Cut...It...Out!
*Note the sarcasm* :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, Billy West actually recorded the part or Bugs and a few others in Back In Action but they didn't end up using his but he didn't really mind because they had to pay him anyway.:smirk:
Hmm... did Noel Blanc do the voices of those characters, then? I can't remember, since I've only sadly seen BIA once.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well i know that Joe Alaskey did both Bugs and Daffy in Back in Action. Billy West still did his Elmmer Fudd though in the movie.:smile:
But Billy West did voice for Bugs Bunny again in Daffy Duck's Bah Humduck DVD movie last Christmas 2006. and Daffy was still done thankfully by Joe Alaskey which also did the voice work on the Duck Amuck video game for the Nintendo DS. Very fun btw! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw man! I really loving what I'm seeing about this game! I really have been dying to play and what's more, own this game so badly! It's based after the cartoon where the animator is screwing around with Daffy and driving him crazy and *** ends up that its bugs in the ens doing it to him all along and he says his classic line, Aaaa, ain't I a stinka". Only you are the one who gets to do all kinds of crazy thing and torture Daffy! It just look like so much fun!:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was bored, so I got the little bit with Jeanette and Eleanor telling the Prince of Egypt why he wouldn't want to marry Brittany, and sped it down to hear the actual recording before it was sped up.

Listen to this

Now, am I crazy, or do they sound more like Ross trying to make his natural voice sound feminine rather than Janice? Especially when Brittany barks "That's enough you guys!"?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sunday I checked... IT WAS STILL PLAYING at the theater I saw it in. it's almost March, by Toutatis! Staying power? that film has everything but leaving power.

I wish they realised it would have been this big of a smash and had Chipmunk toys or something.