The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Redsonga

Reaction score
Doris Roberts maybe?
*lol* I wonder how good she is at playing a 'where did I put my glasses? Let me look for them while driving at 70 miles an hour." role...
I bet she could do it though:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*lol* I wonder how good she is at playing a 'where did I put my glasses? Let me look for them while driving at 70 miles an hour." role...
I bet she could do it though:smile:
You know? My brother said the exact same thing!:eek:
Hahahahahahaha! She must be a good choice for Miss Miller then.

Now then, here's a pertenant question, since Fox obviously won't want Janice to voice the Chipettes, who do you think they're going to have to get to provide their voices?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha! She must be a good choice for Miss Miller then.

Now then, here's a pertenant question, since Fox obviously won't want Janice to voice the Chipettes, who do you think they're going to have to get to provide their voices?
I have to thank about that one a little bit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd probably think Lindsay Lohan would probably be approached to play one of them... that is IF she wasn't in such a rut right now what with rehab, and her dad and everything.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd probably think Lindsay Lohan would probably be approached to play one of them... that is IF she wasn't in such a rut right now what with rehab, and her dad and everything.

I don't know. i'm not comfortable with them using celebrities to begin with, but the ones used for the first (current) film were pretty much lesser known people. Lindsay would make me cringe. not so much for her, but the use of a bigger celebrity as a voice actor. That said, I wish she'd just have stayed in the artistic snot portion of her life, and would lay off hanging with PAris Hilton and such. bad influences.

BTW, walked by the first run movie theater I usally go to? STILL PLAYING.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know. i'm not comfortable with them using celebrities to begin with, but the ones used for the first (current) film were pretty much lesser known people.
Well, I was just trying to think of whoever is a "Hollywood Starlet" at the moment who might be approached to voice a Chipette, and she just popped into my head.