The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It also does a great job of making fun of how Theodore always laughed every five seconds for no reason.
Lol, kind of like the theme song for the Alvin Show

Here's Dave Seville, and what is more? Here's the boy who giggles known as Theodore...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Lol, kind of like the theme song for the Alvin Show

Here's Dave Seville, and what is more? Here's the boy who giggles known as Theodore...
Theodore was always getting the short end of everything, I think that is why he is my favorite, he just seemed the most 'real' of the three.
I wish the 80's series would come out on boxsets, I watched it all the time :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Theodore was always getting the short end of everything, I think that is why he is my favorite, he just seemed the most 'real' of the three.
I wish the 80's series would come out on boxsets, I watched it all the time :excited:
Lol, yeah, poor lil' Theodore; but then again, it's always the youngest of the siblings who gets the short end of everything, isn't it?

Simon's still my favorite, though, simply because for a dork like me (hey, just ask my niece, she'll tell you what a dork I am), makes him all that more relatable, him and Jeanette both.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The feature is due out on DVD and Blu-Ray April 8.
Unless there's special features that involve interviews with Ross Bagdasarian Jr. and/or Janice Karman, I don't think I'll be buying it... I was kind of disappointed in the movie.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Oops...it comes out April 1.

I haven't seen any extras listed yet, but I'm sure there is bound to be some worthwhile extras. And I'll bet Ross Jr. will be included...when the film premiered, I saw him on a CNN interview show, and he and Janice seemed pleased with the final result.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't seen any extras listed yet, but I'm sure there is bound to be some worthwhile extras. And I'll bet Ross Jr. will be included...when the film premiered, I saw him on a CNN interview show, and he and Janice seemed pleased with the final result.
Well, yeah, everything I've read has them saying they enjoyed working on the movie, and quite a few other articles I've read stated that because of all the Chipette talk has gotten Ross Jr. and Janice interested in doing a sequel that features them (I got another YouTube gem coming out soon based on that).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oops...it comes out April 1.

Ah, these three Chipmunk DVD's (how appropo, being three DVD's) come out the same day.

Actually, I wonder.... I have the "Special edition" A Chipmunk Christmas, and I don't think it really added any special features (unless the original artwork wasn't there in the original release), except for the CD soundtrack. i'm still holding out hope for a widescreen transfer and one or two other tidbits. But, I wanted it anyway, so I;'ll take it.