What was the last DVD you bought and why?

muppet baby

Reaction score
The Sound of Music.. b/c I'd never seen it before and was ordered to do so by multiple people.. I hope it lives up to the hype
Cool ranndall i hope that you like i watch it every time that it is on tv it is really wonderful . i am going to get the DVD soon i am waiting just a little while longer to see if the Blu-ray will be out soon . i hpe that you like it .

Teheheman

Reaction score
ABC, ESPN and all those are owned by the Disney corporation. I think, I could be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure I'm right

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly, because it was the only one of the trilogy available with the original Italian audio

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I just bougbt "Tiny Toon Adventures: Season one, volume one" today and on ebay I bought the Powerpuff Girls: Season one, which should be on the way. Two of my favorite cartoons from the 90s.

Now I just want Dexter's Lab and Angry Beavers, and I'm pretty happy. Ahhhh! Real Monsters and Johnny Bravo would be nice too.

Teheheman

Reaction score
My parents just bought Mr. Woodcock for some reason or another. It looked kinda stupid to me, and trust me, I know stupid comedies.

Daniel