What song can you not get out of your head?

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I hate Bruno Mars but I listen to the radio... "Iiiiiiiiiiii catch a greande for ya..." Aaaargh! But I'll throw it back!:mad:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I hate Bruno Mars but I listen to the radio... "Iiiiiiiiiiii catch a greande for ya..." Aaaargh! But I'll throw it back!:mad:
Ugh, I don't listen to Bruno Mars enough to truly know whether I hate his music, but between that song and "Just the Way You Are"*, I don't see myself becoming a fan anytime soon.

* Don't get me wrong, I like the song's message, but not the song itself.

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Current song that won't leave lol

Hi everybodeeee:super:

Being a musician, I often have songs floating around my mind. But recently, a song called " I'm The Urban Spaceman" by The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band is stuck in my head. Very catchy and fun old tune. :big_grin:

Your dear friend,
Kitt

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Mmmmm, good song. I love AVPM and AVPS. I was listening to "Granger Danger" earlier today. <3
Cool. I haven't had the chance to see the whole thing yet, but right now I'm on Part 13 of the first act of AVPM :sing:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
No matter what Situation i always have Stepping out with a Star stuck in my Head...i only sing it out loud before a date

dwmckim

Reaction score
"Secret" by the Pierces (also the theme song to Pretty Little Liars) - have had it stuck in my head for weeks now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Right now, there's a song stuck in my head, and I'm trying to figure out the title and singer. There aren't really any full lyrics I can remember/ understand well enough.

It seems to go "Nothing in the world can...." something something "Nothing in the world can" something "I love you"... Difficult. I keep typing the phrase "Nothing in the World" on YouTube and Google, getting a number of different songs that start out with that title, but they all seem to be different songs.