Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that sure would be cute if it could come true!

I'm still waiting for the piggies to visit my dreams... happy wandering their way up into them. Or maybe even good ol' Evil Francis or Evil Fran making an appearance, too! They can make Dream Land rock quite boldly... or boulderly! :wink:

Yaaaay for our 1860th post! :excited:

Don't you worry at all, Marty... I know we've got enough juice in our weirdly fun ideas to push us up to and past 2,000 posts! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's another post just to say an enormous Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for our 1860th post. :excited::excited::excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, so tell me... are you excited, Marty? :big_grin:

What the hey, here's another post to say Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :excited: for our 1850th post, and a ginormous Ready To Party in anticipation of our 2000th post! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And what do you know Caroline? Last night while sleeping over at my mother's house part of one of my dreams was a special projector set up publicly that could show whole episodes or clips of television series when you inserted coins.
And one of the special features was the option of having this particular piggy sketch clip shown with female characters inserted in the original muppets place.
I just thought that another cool option would be to have the piggies sing all three verses together without anything bad happening to them. I love watching them fall off one by one but it would be nice if we could just give them a break once in awhile, wouldn't it?:sympathy:
Just imagine, a button or switch to turn the evil goat function on and off.:wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I just thought that another cool option would be to have the piggies sing all three verses together without anything bad happening to them. I love watching them fall off one by one but it would be nice if we could just give them a break once in awhile, wouldn't it?
Just imagine, a button or switch to turn the evil goat function on and off.:wink:
Lol! An optional goat function! I like it! :big_grin:

That is a really funny idea, Marty. And it would be so much fun to be able to see our piggies make it through the whole song! *starts daydreaming* I wonder just how cool that would be..... hehe, I feel our piggy creativity again!

They would be so proud of themselves! And you know the end piggy would be the absolute happiest when they'd make it all the way to the top, hehe. I can just imagine their excitement now! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I wonder how the end piggy would look pulling himself up that huge sticking out rock area at the beginning? The leader seemed to find it a little tough, didn't he? But he did it. And the middle piggy made it with his pick to help him. Though I wonder what he would have looked like in comparison if he hadn't been shaken up by the end piggy falling and trying to be extremely extra careful about it?
It's interesting to speculate how the three of them would have looked climbing throughout the sketch fersure Caroline. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And another thing I just thought of Caroline. The leader piggy looks like he may have been closely modeled upon the appearance of a real pig with the length of his snout and his little beady eyes.
What do you think?

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah. I wonder how the end piggy would look pulling himself up that huge sticking out rock area at the beginning? The leader seemed to find it a little tough, didn't he? But he did it. And the middle piggy made it with his pick to help him. Though I wonder what he would have looked like in comparison if he hadn't been shaken up by the end piggy falling and trying to be extremely extra careful about it?
It's interesting to speculate how the three of them would have looked climbing throughout the sketch fersure Caroline. :big_grin:
That is very interesting! I hadn't really thought about things like that before. Naturally, they would have some similarities in the way they climbed. But with their own personal, cute little quirks, those would definitely come out in the way they climb throughout the sketch, too! :big_grin:

And as we've mentioned, the end piggy seemed to start loosening up a little bit during the chorus. So, while singing the second verse and the rest of the song, do you think he would still show some nervous signs, or do you think he would stay more relaxed throughout the rest of the sketch?
Ooooh hey! Maybe at the end of the chorus, we could have the end piggy seem to slip a little bit but not fall off... so that way, we could still have the "Watch your step" line in it and all the piggies would still be ok! And then, they'd have no other problems throughout the sketch... just let them happy wander in peace! :big_grin: Sounds like fun!

And another thing I just thought of Caroline. The leader piggy looks like he may have been closely modeled upon the appearance of a real pig with the length of his snout and his little beady eyes.
What do you think?
That's a really good point, Marty. It's very possible that the first piggy was modeled after the look of a real pig. It really does seem that way, you're absolutely right. Let's see... the leader piggy looking the most like a real piggy... I like that!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's a really good point, Marty. It's very possible that the first piggy was modeled after the look of a real pig. It really does seem that way, you're absolutely right. Let's see... the leader piggy looking the most like a real piggy... I like that!
Yes I liike it too.
But is he really the first piggy or the third Caroline?:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I suppose in the context of being the leader climber you would call him the first pig but in light of what happens to his buddies before what happens to him he does get kinda delegated to being thought of the last or third piggy, dies he not?