Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I absolutely agree, Marty. I know that, if I were that piggy, I'd be wondering what the heck went wrong that suddenly I was tumbling all the way down! But hey, you can never be too careful when dealing with Happy Wandering, can ya? :wink:

It seems like this poor piggy was screaming "I don't want to die" as he fell. But instead of saying the word die he just let out one great big despairing no before he struck the bottom. Imagine how he must have been feeling to be falling down after looking behind him and seeing how high up he was getting a slight touch of nerves about it. Which we presume he had shrugged completely off by the time they began taking their turns of the chorus.:wink:
Awww, poor piggy! Lol, see Marty, we do feel bad for our piggies, hehe! But you're absolutely right. And see, on the way down, he must've known he was right to be so nervous at first!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
But hey, you can never be too careful when dealing with Happy Wandering, can ya? :wink:
Certainly it's the risk you choose to take. But really. Isn't it such an exciting way to go when you think about it? One last breathtaking thrill feeling the wind blowing on your face as you somersault down the high mountain screaming out in ecstatic shock and exciting horror.:smile:

Can you think of anything more perfect than that?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol Marty, what a vision that is. Sounds like a good time! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll have to think about other deadly fun activities that our piggies could enjoy doing together. Anything to keep this thread alive up to our 2000th post eh Caroline? :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I'll have to think about other deadly fun activities that our piggies could enjoy doing together. Anything to keep this thread alive up to our 2000th post eh Caroline? :wink:
Lol, you bet, Marty! And as our crazy leader, you are the perfect evil goat for the job! :wink:

I love your ideas so far. The sky diving idea is pretty good, but I love the surfing idea! That would be perfect! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can just picture it in my mind. What a wonderful time the three piggies would have. :big_grin: