Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have heard that women can be more observant than men, too, but I hadn't thought about that before in terms of the sketch. That's a really interesting thing to bring up, but you're right, for the sake of comedy, even if they were women piggies, they'd definitely have to not notice the goat there.
Perhaps for the reasons we've already discussed it's feasible that the women pigs could possibly have missed the goat when the first one fell.

But I can't easily imagine he could have gotten away with it the second time. The first time would have been easy but since the women were watching their step this time you'd think the feminine observing nature would have kicked into more gear and they would have seen him trying to bite through the rope between them. And then they would have realized what had happened and as you said Caroline, coyly worked their way around him and made it to the top. Where no doubt they would have grieved awhile for their unfortunate buddy before climbing back down watching out carefully for that dangerous goat.:sympathy: :smirk:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Perhaps for the reasons we've already discussed it's feasible that the women pigs could possibly have missed the goat when the first one fell.

But I can't easily imagine he could have gotten away with it the second time. The first time would have been easy but since the women were watching their step this time you'd think the feminine observing nature would have kicked into more gear and they would have seen him trying to bite through the rope between them. And then they would have realized what had happened and as you said Caroline, coyly worked their way around him and made it to the top. Where no doubt they would have grieved awhile for their unfortunate buddy before climbing back down watching out carefully for that dangerous goat.:sympathy: :smirk:

I think i know now what happened to the pig slop i think that goat came along and has taken away the slop from those poor little piggies .

We really need to do something about the wild goats loooooooooo .
Oh well i think that happens sometimes that some of the animals go crazy at some point .:stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score

But I can't easily imagine he could have gotten away with it the second time. The first time would have been easy but since the women were watching their step this time you'd think the feminine observing nature would have kicked into more gear and they would have seen him trying to bite through the rope between them. And then they would have realized what had happened and as you said Caroline, coyly worked their way around him and made it to the top. Where no doubt they would have grieved awhile for their unfortunate buddy before climbing back down watching out carefully for that dangerous goat. :sympathy: :smirk:
You bet. And I love the reasons we've come up with about how they could've missed it. Heck, I'm not all that observant sometimes... I bet I'd miss the goat if I were one of the piggies, lol!

It's a very interesting idea of yours, Marty, that it would've been less likely for them to miss the goat the second time. They would have been more alert after their friend fell, that's definitely true, but like the male piggies, they may have just assumed she slipped or something. They definitely wouldn't be expecting an evil goat! So it does make a lot of sense for them to see it the second time, if they were looking around very astutely, but at the same time, they may not have noticed it because they weren't expecting it at all. Of course, if they happened to be looking at the rope, they sure would have seen him trying to bite through it! And they'd have known just what to do to escape! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
You bet. And I love the reasons we've come up with about how they could've missed it. Heck, I'm not all that observant sometimes... I bet I'd miss the goat if I were one of the piggies, lol!

It's a very interesting idea of yours, Marty, that it would've been less likely for them to miss the goat the second time. They would have been more alert after their friend fell, that's definitely true, but like the male piggies, they may have just assumed she slipped or something. They definitely wouldn't be expecting an evil goat! So it does make a lot of sense for them to see it the second time, if they were looking around very astutely, but at the same time, they may not have noticed it because they weren't expecting it at all. Of course, if they happened to be looking at the rope, they sure would have seen him trying to bite through it! And they'd have known just what to do to escape! :big_grin:
i know what you mean caroline i wonder why they did not see the rope to bit though it hmmmmmmmmm that is werid ,oh well if it happens again they might see the rope let's hope so . he he :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ah. That big Dr.Teeth grin you put at the end of what you said Caroline. I bet you were thinking about the guns from my earlier quirk assuming they really did have them for protection.

If they didn't I can picture them coyly walking around past the goat keeping a close eye on him so he couldn't get in a position to push them off balance.
But they still probably wouldn't make it safely to the top and back down.
There'd be nothing they could do about it if he decided to just send the boulders rolling down and be done with, is there? :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And Michelle maybe muppets, male or female, are just so incredibly naive by nature. Heh-heh :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ah. That big Dr.Teeth grin you put at the end of what you said Caroline. I bet you were thinking about the guns from my earlier quirk assuming they really did have them for protection.

If they didn't I can picture them coyly walking around past the goat keeping a close eye on him so he couldn't get in a position to push them off balance.
But they still probably wouldn't make it safely to the top and back down.
There'd be nothing they could do about it if he decided to just send the boulders rolling down and be done with, is there? :big_grin:

yep i bet the nasty ones that are in a bad mood are pushing eatch other around .
i hoope that they might get ok when they get some better food i am going to go out and see what i can find for them .
the piggies are also going to need some better slop for them also :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, my thing is it they make it to the top of the mountain, that might not make as funny as a sketch. Because part of the humor besides sing pigs climbing up a mountain, it that they fall of it hilariously, freak out and happily go on climbing up the mountain after the fact. Also about them avenging their boyfriend. After what happened to them, I would not what to go climbing up that mountain after what happened to them. But their Muppet's, so who knows?:smirk: But it would be funny if they did blast the goat, and then after the smoke clears, he burned in a cartoons kind of style, then he turns to the audience shook up a bit, giving the impression that he had learned his lesson and definitely get the point not to mess with piggies, hehe!:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well, my thing is it they make it to the top of the mountain, that might not make as funny as a sketch. Because part of the humor besides sing pigs climbing up a mountain, it that they fall of it hilariously, freak out and happily go on climbing up the mountain after the fact. Also about them avenging their boyfriend. After what happened to them, I would not what to go climbing up that mountain after what happened to them. But their Muppet's, so who knows?:smirk: But it would be funny if they did blast the goat, and then after the smoke clears, he burned in a cartoons kind of style, then he turns to the audience shook up a bit, giving the impression that he had learned his lesson and definitely get the point not to mess with piggies, hehe!:big_grin:
I love that idea William. I can just picture it. That goat would never forget that lesson now, would he?:wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Miss piggy comes to the moutin and brings some pig slop and then climbs with the little piggies , but part of the way almost to the top she gets just a little fussy ha ha ha but once she gets to a full tummy then she gets happy and fun again .