Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Caroline. And I know the piggies of both genders are excited that we're inching our way nearer and nearer towards our 2000th landmark post. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope you and William have a fabulous time while you visit him over the next couple of days.

God bless you both.:big_grin: :flirt: :halo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes God bless you all here .
william and Caroline i hope that you both have a wonderful time visting each other you to are so cool .

HI marty i hope that you are doing well . God bless you and your family you are a real insperation .

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my i went to check on hour little piggies to day and they have almost ate a entire section of grass .
Maybe we need to plant some certin typ of food :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
yes God bless you all here .
william and Caroline i hope that you both have a wonderful time visting each other you to are so cool .

HI marty i hope that you are doing well . God bless you and your family you are a real insperation .
I hope W and C are having a time blessed by Jesus together:big_grin:

And God bless you too Michelle. I'm pleased to be an inspiration to you.:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
oh my i went to check on hour little piggies to day and they have almost ate a entire section of grass .
Maybe we need to plant some certin typ of food :smile:
Would the piggies love spinach or brussel sprouts planted for them? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
I hope you and William have a fabulous time while you visit him over the next couple of days.

God bless you both.:big_grin:
Aww, thank you so much, Marty! :smile: We did indeed have a great time together. It was so nice getting a chance to see him again. And by the way, he was taking very good care of me there... the piggies would be proud, hehe. :wink: Thank you for thinking of us!

And thank you too, Michelle.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Aww, thank you so much, Marty! :smile: We did indeed have a great time together. It was so nice getting a chance to see him again. And by the way, he was taking very good care of me there... the piggies would be proud, hehe. :wink: Thank you for thinking of us!

And thank you too, Michelle.
you are very welcome i am so glad that you and william had a wonderful time together .:wink: