Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, that is true. An even cuter scream from our little piggy... just screamin' out my username! :wink:

It certainly would be! Definitely a fun one to hear! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's right, that is the last word of the song.:zany: Ok, that just change that to that last word instead.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe he wanted to put the curtain down because he has strong images of you as the leader piggy from my earlier post way back Caroline? No wonder he couldn't bear the boulder scene. :wink: Isn't he so sweet to care about you so much?:flirt: :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, aww Marty, what a lovely thought. That would indeed be so sweet of him! Hehe, I know he'd protect me from getting run over by a boulder anyday! :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course he would save you from the boulder. Not simply draw a curtain over it.
That's what makes him special, isn't it? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yes, hehe, you betcha. He is quite the special, totally adorable, very sweet guy! :flirt: :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I just realized glancing up the page a bit that even though I wasn't keeping track it was I who posted the 750th post earlier.:big_grin:

WOO-HOO!!!:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Yay Marty!!!! Congrats! :excited: First of all, yay for us passing that mark! And second of all, yay for you making that post!! Love that tradition we have here! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I most deffenatly wouldn't let My sweetie get hit by a rock.:flirt: And isn't compassion something that the muppets are all about.:halo:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Yay Marty!!!! Congrats! :excited: First of all, yay for us passing that mark! And second of all, yay for you making that post!! Love that tradition we have here! :smile:
I decided to scroll through the post and check on this tradition of ours.
Well for starters if you care to count the 50th post in the sequence that was actually posted by our buddy Kate known as Fragglemuppet.

But perhaps you may as well say the sequence proper significantly commences with the first fifty added to a hundred so out of them all so far I have done all the landmarks with the exceptions of number 450 which you posted Caroline with my gracious permission and number 550 which William got in. But I didn't mind. In fact I congratulated him for it.

So the tradition has been reasonably strong so far hasn't it?:wink: