Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Ahhh, ok. So, it hasn't been every time that you've made them, but the majority of times, you certainly have! And... well, post number 50 was so very close to the beginning. And after that, you've been wonderfully gracious about others making those posts! You congratulated William, which was very sweet. And I'm counting that you congratulated me too, because you did take the time to give me wonderful permission to make that 450th post. Thank you for that, btw! Heh, it sure is a cute tradition. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Once again congrats Marty! Hey, didn't I make a significant post once?
Thanks cgf.
We were actually talking about a tradition of me making landmark posts in sequence of 150,250,350 etc.

But I graciously congratulated Caroline and William for making the 450th and 550th posts before me.
And I've reclaimed the tradition with the 650th and 750th posts.

But you certainly have made many significant posts in your own right my friend. You have been a major contributor of replies in this thread over time and you have my most sincere gratitude. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww, heh, lots of compassion for our female piggies. I think that's sweet, Will. Definitely a fun and cute idea! :smile:
Don't you think I'd have heaps of compassion for those sweet woman piggy wanderers?

They can have a nice silk eiderdown mattress to land upon squirted liberally with their favourite perfume. I'll even make sure that the papier-mache boulders are scented as well. I'm sure they'll be so very delighted. They'll be a trio of female happy wanderers indeed.:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Of course you have lots and lots of compassion for our cute little piggies too, Marty! I was just commenting on the compassion that William has for them as well. Man, if that's how you treat your female piggies, I can't blame them for being such happy, happy wanderers! That's quite the happy wandering life right there! :big_grin: