Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Your welcome! Sometimes you need all the blessings you can get, you now?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
And ya know, these piggies may have even taken a mountain climbing class in their earlier years. They teach the pigs about being careful, always keeping the rope completely secure... but they never, ever warn them about evil goats lurkin' around! :wink:
Bill Bubble Guy said:
if only their teacher had warned them to keep their eyes peeled and to carry shotguns strapped to their sides in case they should notice any evil goats threatening their safety.
Oh how slack they are at climbing school indeed. Maybe our female piggies went on to marry the males. And I can imagine them teaching their little girl and boy piglets to carry weapons for protection and watch out for the goaties as part of their climbing education.
Don't make the same mistake that mother and father did now.:wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, oh my gosh!

Aww, it's such a sweet idea to have our female piggies marry our male piggies! I love that! Heh, and faaaabulous idea to have them teach their piglets what to do when Happy Wandering! Of course they gotta watch for evil goats! :big_grin: They always have to be careful and yes... watch their step! :big_grin: Their mommy and daddy sure did have lots of experience with all that, didn't they? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah. They sure learned the hard way. But you've got to learn by your mistakes and seek to profit from your experience haven't you? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
You most definitely do! You learn, and you can help others learn from the experiences you've had, just like our piggies are doing for their piglets. Awww, hehe, that's so sweet!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes very true. And on this note we've reached our threads 800 mark.:excited: