Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few Disney themes for a friend.

Kim Possible extended theme
Teacher's Pet
Sing Me a Story with Bell (never heard of this one until I talked to her)
And as always, if anyone has Set the Night to Music, I'd like that too for myself. Thanks.
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Drtooth

Reaction score

Teacher's Pet
Sing Me a Story with Bell (never heard of this one until I talked to her)
And as always, if anyone has Set the Night to Music, I'd like that too for myself. Thanks.
kitkat1713@gmail.com
I have the Teacher's Pet theme, but only the movie version... so if you really want it, I'll try to send it to you (I've been having trouble lately).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Sing Me a Story with Belle isn't that well/widely known. It was a short-lived live action staged series with puppetry characters involved. Hope this helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
For anyone at all interested... I'm now the proud owner of The Little Mermaid II soundtrack. If anyone would like the songs, please let me know.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
For anyone at all interested... I'm now the proud owner of The Little Mermaid II soundtrack. If anyone would like the songs, please let me know.
erm, yes?

kitkat1713@gmail.com
'Call Me, Beep Me'? I have a copy of the full version, but you'll have to wait a day or two until my computer is back into full service.
I can ask around my Disney-philes for the Belle track, but don't get your hopes up...

I'm also hoping someone could send me a copy of The Beauty and the Beast Broadway - they got deleted by accident when my sister was copying it.

I also have new Disney soundtracks including Bolt and Tinkerbell and the full Main Street Electrical parade for those interested. I'm working on compiling a text document of the disney tracks I have for perusale.